Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Sayhelloforme Posted at 3-31 19:02
The beach and the  Elizabeth river    My problem is I have to learn how to edit    I’m trying to figure out  Divinci resolved. I mostly been taken sunset photos.

Keep at it brother! You will get better at it. Practice makes perfect. Feel free to check out some of my other videos for mavic 2 shooting tips.
2019-6-4
Use props
Tollytastic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30932 ft
France

Great video, it's so easy to forget about care of the batteries when there are so many other fun things to be doing setting up the drone. Great to be reminded that there is so much we can do to increase battery life, after all no battery - no flight and I don't even  want to think of a battery fail in flight. My favorite tip from this video is using the battery as a powerbank which is exactly what i'm going to do now as it's raining outside!!
2019-6-10
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Tollytastic Posted at 6-10 00:24
Great video, it's so easy to forget about care of the batteries when there are so many other fun things to be doing setting up the drone. Great to be reminded that there is so much we can do to increase battery life, after all no battery - no flight and I don't even  want to think of a battery fail in flight. My favorite tip from this video is using the battery as a powerbank which is exactly what i'm going to do now as it's raining outside!!

hey Tollytastic! Thanks for watching man, and also commenting.

You are absolutely correct, Batteries aren't as sexy as the best cinematic settings,etc but are of course super important. I still haven't found a more reliable way to discharge the batteries, so power bank mode it is!
2019-6-11
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 4-4 13:11
thanks for taking time for making a such useful video!

hey no worries! Appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. Please subscribe on Youtube for more helpful videos!
2019-6-16
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 6-16 12:06
hey no worries! Appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. Please subscribe on Youtube for more helpful videos!

You're welcome!! Subscribed?

please sub mine if you like:
2019-6-17
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 6-17 12:13
You're welcome!! Subscribed?

please sub mine if you like:

I'll check it out! Thanks!
2019-6-21
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 6-21 00:26
I'll check it out! Thanks!

You're welcome mate!!! blues skies!!
2019-6-21
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 6-21 18:35
You're welcome mate!!! blues skies!!

Blue Skies indeed. Cant wait for my video today to go live. stay tuned. Did a Collab!
2019-6-22
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 6-22 03:36
Blue Skies indeed. Cant wait for my video today to go live. stay tuned. Did a Collab!

Cool! Looking forward to watch it!!
2019-6-22
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 6-22 06:19
Cool! Looking forward to watch it!!

It's live! You can find it on the Quadcopterguide YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Quadcopterguide?sub_confirmation=1
2019-6-24
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-31
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

You are welcome G37! Which part was new to you if any?
2019-7-31
Use props
drjulian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36647 ft
United States

Thank you for the informative video!

Can you tell us where you got the usb discharger? Seems like a very useful item to have.

Thank you
2019-12-13
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

drjulian Posted at 2019-12-13 15:11
Thank you for the informative video!

Can you tell us where you got the usb discharger? Seems like a very useful item to have.

The Battery to USB adapter is the one from the flymore combo. Should be available throught the dji online store. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, I created a bunch of helpful content for the Mavic 2 Pro and how to get the most out of it. Feel free to check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0ymhIrvXFKf1SOISAto0OaqSCLtNi70R
2020-1-19
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very good info. Thank you! One question I've been seeking an answer to: As long as the batteries are maintained, how many cycles would be considered "retirement age"?
2020-2-17
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

Charging batteries in a lipo bag may be the safest course but it is immensely impractical and I cannot help but wonder how many members use this procedure.
2020-2-20
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Skeeterhead Posted at 2-20 17:02
Charging batteries in a lipo bag may be the safest course but it is immensely impractical and I cannot help but wonder how many members use this procedure.

Hey Skeeterhead,

I hear ya, but a floppy lipo bag is still super easy compared to something like a bat-safe which i just picked up. Turns out the lipo bags still expell all that nasty black soot in case of a fire. Just check out some of the videos online.

I'm messing with non-intelligent lipos again so for me the bat-safe is a no brainer.
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules