7992 46 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to know. After flying my MPP I can't stand the noise of the Mavic Air. However, I have quite a few sets of replacement blades for the MA already. Maybe I'll wait until they're offered through their Amazon store or atleast with a coupon code. Thanks for the info.
2019-4-7
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Oracle Miata Posted at 4-7 15:03
Did you change the gain to 60 as per they’re website?  It really improved flyablity for me... much more natural and all but eliminates the warning... as per the pitch or noise; I find the Air to be much quieter at 50 to 100 feet or so now.

I didn't have to adjust the gain values.  I fly at 2000' above sea level, air is thinner hence no warnings. (maybe)PS haven't updated the firmware yet.
2019-4-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you change the gain to 60 as per they’re website?  It really improved flyablity for me... much more natural and all but eliminates the warning... as per the pitch or noise; I find the Air to be much quieter at 50 to 100 feet or so now.

Thanks for the tip, I hadn’t seen that, I’m in Sweden at the moment so will try when I get home, cheers .
2019-4-7
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

I just looked on the website and the correct setting is stated at 80 not 60. I have also seen YouTube videos that even after changing the settings and in GPS mode it will still get the error.
2019-4-10
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 4-10 09:35
I just looked on the website and the correct setting is stated at 80 not 60. I have also seen YouTube videos that even after changing the settings and in GPS mode it will still get the error.

https://www.masterairscrew.com/pages/mavic-air-gain-settings
2019-4-10
Use props
OldFaflyers
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26555 ft
Australia

I have tested the flight time in line with my YouTube test using the 80 gain set up. This produced the worst result. The motor warning is still showing.
The results is reported in that video description.
2019-4-10
Use props
PedalingDuo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31896 ft
United States

Davide Marinoni Posted at 4-1 04:23
here my video review of the low noise props: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsY-WyjzKqc

Great job in providing good scientific data.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules