DJI Mavic Pro return package lost after service.
1107 15 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pramod Raghavendra Jayathirth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4495 ft
United States

CASE ID - CAS-2711391-Z2X5Y1
I will PM the tracking number to the admin who replies.

2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pramod, we are terribly sorry to know you didn't receive the package, your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department to look into, the team will verify with the UPS and get it solved as soon as possible, we will have someone to follow up and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 19:27
Hi Pramod, we are terribly sorry to know you didn't receive the package, your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department to look into, the team will verify with the UPS and get it solved as soon as possible, we will have someone to follow up and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks for the reply Mindry!! Do let me know for any details I am willing to support. Let UPS/Police contact me for anything. I am willing to support them. I hope to find the package soon.
2019-3-21
Use props
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the reply Mindry!! Do let me know for any details I am willing to support. Let UPS/Police contact me for anything. I am willing to support them. I hope to find the package soon.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pramod Raghavendra Jayathirth Posted at 3-21 00:06

The team is following up and hope it will get solved soon, thanks for your patience.
2019-3-21
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

@Mindry - The DJI support guys are asking me to file a police report. That is something that DJI should take care of. You guys please go ahead and file a report and I will respond to anyone who will contact me for inquiry. I neither have the time nor keen to file a police report for a freaking missing drone. In fact, it is not even my mistake. SO STOP ASKING ME TO FILE A POLICE REPORT AND DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO GET MY GODDAMN DRONE BACK.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 30TH
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pramodrj05 Posted at 3-21 13:18
@Mindry - The DJI support guys are asking me to file a police report. That is something that DJI should take care of. You guys please go ahead and file a report and I will respond to anyone who will contact me for inquiry. I neither have the time nor keen to file a police report for a freaking missing drone. In fact, it is not even my mistake. SO STOP ASKING ME TO FILE A POLICE REPORT AND DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO GET MY GODDAMN DRONE BACK.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 30TH

We have transferred your request to our manager and they will contact you soon of the further suggestion, please bear with us.
2019-3-21
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

Someone had left a voicemail that I need to file a Police report.
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pramodrj05 Posted at 3-22 16:02
Someone had left a voicemail that I need to file a Police report. can you please tell them that I will not file a report no matter what happens since it is not my mistake?

Sorry, I will transfer again to the team to see if there is other suggestion.
2019-3-23
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindry,

After almost 1.5 weeks and no replies from last 3 days, it looks like neither DJI nor UPS is interested to help get my drone back. My mavic accessories are.
1. 6 batteries
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pramodrj05 Posted at 3-24 23:34
Hi Mindry,

After almost 1.5 weeks and no replies from last 3 days, it looks like neither DJI nor UPS is interested to help get my drone back. My mavic accessories are.

We have opened the claim to UPS for further investigation, they will probably contact you, our team will also follow it up, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-3-25
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Mindary!!
2019-3-27
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindry, What is the staus?
It's been over 2 weeks? DId you guys find and locate the package?
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pramodrj05 Posted at 4-2 11:10
Hi Mindry, What is the staus?
It's been over 2 weeks? DId you guys find and locate the package?

The team has replied to you with the latest status via the email and will keep following up, appreciate your patience.
2019-4-2
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindry,

I did not get a reply from the 3 last days. Can you tell me the status of my case?
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pramodrj05 Posted at 4-5 15:21
Hi Mindry,

I did not get a reply from the 3 last days. Can you tell me the status of my case?

I will verify with the team and update to you soon, the response may get delayed because of the weekend, please wait patiently, thanks a lot.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules