Can't connect my a6300 with my Ronin S using the MCC Cable
1078 3 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clint Brummett
New
United States

Hi,
I recently purchased a Ronin S and also bought the MCC cable so that I could control the zoom with my focus wheel. I have a Sony a6300 and the Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens, which is listed under the capatability list as a lens that is able to be controlled with the focus wheel using the MCC cable. When I plug in the cable to the camera nothing happens, I turn the Ronin on, then the camera. I've tried multiple settings on the camera and many different start up settings. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be wonderful.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Clint Brummett, please double check the compatible list, the corresponding cable of Sony A6300 should be RSS-IR and MCC-Multi, and the MCC-Multi should be purchased separately from our online store, sorry for the inconvenience caused. GTScreenshot_20190322_175413.png
2019-3-22
Use props
djiuser_6u8N8TiQW2WE
New

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-22 01:56
Hi Clint Brummett, please double check the compatible list, the corresponding cable of Sony A6300 should be RSS-IR and MCC-Multi, and the MCC-Multi should be purchased separately from our online store, sorry for the inconvenience caused.[view_image]

Hi, i'm reading this and I am also concerned as I also have a Sony a6300.
I haven't bought the Ronin S yet, and I am hesitating because of the compatibility issue. I've read that it's not possible to use the side focus weel with that camera. is it true? Will this change with a future update?
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_6u8N8TiQW2WE Posted at 5-17 01:37
Hi, i'm reading this and I am also concerned as I also have a Sony a6300.
I haven't bought the Ronin S yet, and I am hesitating because of the compatibility issue. I've read that it's not possible to use the side focus weel with that camera. is it true? Will this change with a future update?

Hi there, as the screenshot I posted in 2#, the Focus Wheel can be used to control the zoom with Sony A6300 instead of pulling focus at the moment, and the MCC-Multi cable is required to be purchased separately. If there is any update in the future, we will make it clear in the firmware release notes and the compatible list.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules