Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Error
544 3 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Wayatt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108944 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Anyone experience a 'battery error' on a fully charged battery?
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if you're getting this error message on the application? Are you getting this error message only if the battery is fully charged?  Do you have a spare of battery for us to isolate this situation? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

happened to me about a year ago - turned out my battery was swollen indicating damaged cell/s. i was not able to notice the swelling visually but when i rubbed the bottom of the battery over my lips i could feel a slight swelling -
returned to dji and replaced under 6 month warentee.
quite possibly yr error message is because either the battery cells are damaged or the battery intelligent circuitry is damaged (sometimes caused by physical trauma or due to overheating from excessive quick discharge or holding full charge for too long)
Battery error messages to my memory have not been due to software issues and therefore i suggest avoid flying with that battery as long as you have an error message - or stay low and close
2019-3-21
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think I remember seeing that flash on my screen once for 2 secs before it disappeared. Yeah it shocked me at first so landed quickly. Rechecked again and nothing. It never came back on so it appeared to been an anomaly. I'd say if it remains then that's definitely a flag, recheck cells and def return or toss out.
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules