Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
playtime1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

UNsyncED Posted at 6-1 01:10
*** A refined description of the Goggle RE design flaw ***
*** When the Goggles RE lose reception, it causes the RC video feed to freeze ***
After further testing today I discovered that the issue was not distance related, but is based upon the Goggles losing reception.  I went to a cliff overlooking the beach and sent the M2 out to sea with the Goggles RE connected to the drone. I managed to fly until the Return to Home message appeared on the RC, without any loss of reception nor freezing of the Goggles and M2.

I have tried this multiple times now and whenever I push the goggles to loose reception I maintain video reception to the phone. The last time I tested it was a distance run into a high interference area in DUAL BAND with the antenna in 1080p reception at 5.5klm I started to get pixelation in the goggles at 5995 meters the goggles finally froze but reception up until they froze was 1080p and the phone still had a solid video feed. This happened on my second RTH so i turned around shut goggles down by the time they rebooted I had reception back to the goggles and was home bound. I have now flown over 2000klm with the goggles and had my issues to start with. And I do not think the problems people are having are just about the goggles. Enjoy Safe Flying
2019-6-24
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

playtime1 Posted at 6-24 20:48
I have tried this multiple times now and whenever I push the goggles to loose reception I maintain video reception to the phone. The last time I tested it was a distance run into a high interference area in DUAL BAND with the antenna in 1080p reception at 5.5klm I started to get pixelation in the goggles at 5995 meters the goggles finally froze but reception up until they froze was 1080p and the phone still had a solid video feed. This happened on my second RTH so i turned around shut goggles down by the time they rebooted I had reception back to the goggles and was home bound. I have now flown over 2000klm with the goggles and had my issues to start with. And I do not think the problems people are having are just about the goggles. Enjoy Safe Flying

The distance your getting is what we (DJI MAVIC 2 + DJI Goggles RE owners) all aspire to achieve. Could you  give a little more information: Mavic model, date of manufacture, Remote Controller type, Date of Manufacture, Goggles Date of Manufacture since if they are "Dual Mode" they are RE. Did you have your phone in Airplane mode? Was the phones WiFi or Bluetooth off?
I just flew 1.524km before losing video, I did a RTH and at 1.389km the video came back. I had my phone talking to my tablet with 5.8Ghz ac WiFi (I haven't figured out how to load and save maps then get them to load at a remote site), the Mavic 2 Zoom was set for Dual BUT I did not install the LHCP 5.8Ghz antenna. There was no electric power lines or houses/building nor microwave/phone towers. I have some adapters coming that will allow me to try different antennas on the Goggles and I ordered the DJI OcuSync Air System to see if the Goggles will reach the advertised distance with the Air systems receiver. I also ordered a Galaxy Note 8 since it is listed as a compatible phone that works with DJI products, the Galaxy S10 Plus (Qualcomm’s 7-nanometer Snapdragon 855 processor)  would have been nice but DJI does not list it.   
2019-6-30
Use props
playtime1
lvl.4
Australia

Airheadbit Posted at 6-30 19:25
The distance your getting is what we (DJI MAVIC 2 + DJI Goggles RE owners) all aspire to achieve. Could you  give a little more information: Mavic model, date of manufacture, Remote Controller type, Date of Manufacture, Goggles Date of Manufacture since if they are "Dual Mode" they are RE. Did you have your phone in Airplane mode? Was the phones WiFi or Bluetooth off?
I just flew 1.524km before losing video, I did a RTH and at 1.389km the video came back. I had my phone talking to my tablet with 5.8Ghz ac WiFi (I haven't figured out how to load and save maps then get them to load at a remote site), the Mavic 2 Zoom was set for Dual BUT I did not install the LHCP 5.8Ghz antenna. There was no electric power lines or houses/building nor microwave/phone towers. I have some adapters coming that will allow me to try different antennas on the Goggles and I ordered the DJI OcuSync Air System to see if the Goggles will reach the advertised distance with the Air systems receiver. I also ordered a Galaxy Note 8 since it is listed as a compatible phone that works with DJI products, the Galaxy S10 Plus (Qualcomm’s 7-nanometer Snapdragon 855 processor)  would have been nice but DJI does not list it.

Hi Airheadbit you can download offline maps in Dji Go 4 when you open the app top right hand corner gives you drop down menu second in the list is offline maps they are free and this is what I use . So that lets you know I always use aeroplane mode my phone is S9+ I close all apps & no wifi or bluetooth . As far as the antenna for the goggles RE I only attach it if I am using Dual Band or 5.8ghz if I am using 2.4ghz I don`t bother with the antenna. I fly the Mp1 & Mz2 and normally in their default modes . The Mp1 only has 2.4ghz the default for the Mz2 is Dual Band . My controller is the standard remote and the RC & AC were purchased FEB 2019 the goggles RE were purchased NOV 2018 with the date of manufacture I will see what I can find .Am busy hear EOFY stock & BS . If you know where those DOM are let me know . Hope this helps Good Luck & Safe Flying BTW. if EVERYTHING is WORKING I do not doubt under good conditions they will do the distance advertised hear in Australia we are ce transmission and I was nearly there but how far is far enough your heart gets a good exercise at those distances but it is nice to know you can do it.All FIRMWARE is up to date and using DJI Go 4 App 4.3.2
2019-7-1
Use props
RWD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, this is completely NUTS.  I wish I had seen this thread before ordering my M2P with the RE Goggles.  My stuff arrived late last month, and so far I have been flying only short distances and only with the standard Remote Controller (not the Smart one).  I have not even powered on the Goggles.  I am new to drone flying so wanted to get comfortable with flying with visual line of sight and just the Controller & iPad.  A couple of things:

>  I guess I need to go back and find my packaging to find Manufacture Date etc.  Is there clear indication that certain range of dates have the problem?

>  And I guess I need to find somewhere to test my setup and see if it has the disconnect problem.

I am concerned that DJI seems to still deny there is a problem, and does not have a strategy or plan to solve the problem.  Maybe the legal action from Australia will wake them up!!
2019-7-2
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

playtime1 Posted at 7-1 21:30
Hi Airheadbit you can download offline maps in Dji Go 4 when you open the app top right hand corner gives you drop down menu second in the list is offline maps they are free and this is what I use . So that lets you know I always use aeroplane mode my phone is S9+ I close all apps & no wifi or bluetooth . As far as the antenna for the goggles RE I only attach it if I am using Dual Band or 5.8ghz if I am using 2.4ghz I don`t bother with the antenna. I fly the Mp1 & Mz2 and normally in their default modes . The Mp1 only has 2.4ghz the default for the Mz2 is Dual Band . My controller is the standard remote and the RC & AC were purchased FEB 2019 the goggles RE were purchased NOV 2018 with the date of manufacture I will see what I can find .Am busy hear EOFY stock & BS . If you know where those DOM are let me know . Hope this helps Good Luck & Safe Flying BTW. if EVERYTHING is WORKING I do not doubt under good conditions they will do the distance advertised hear in Australia we are ce transmission and I was nearly there but how far is far enough your heart gets a good exercise at those distances but it is nice to know you can do it.All FIRMWARE is up to date and using DJI Go 4 App 4.3.2

Thanks, I'll try the maps tomorrow, today I hit a weird error: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with RC and no phone/table or DJI GO 4 and Goggles RE with a spotter of course. I started recording before take off, at 6,700 feet I turned the drone around to return and the screen went black, waited a minute then pressed the RTH button on the RC. The screen video came back on but it was no longer recording. When I played the video from the drone the video ended when the screen went black.
So you can't fly without DJI GO 4 on a tablet or phone?
2019-7-2
Use props
playtime1
lvl.4
Australia

Airheadbit Posted at 7-2 21:14
Thanks, I'll try the maps tomorrow, today I hit a weird error: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with RC and no phone/table or DJI GO 4 and Goggles RE with a spotter of course. I started recording before take off, at 6,700 feet I turned the drone around to return and the screen went black, waited a minute then pressed the RTH button on the RC. The screen video came back on but it was no longer recording. When I played the video from the drone the video ended when the screen went black.
So you can't fly without DJI GO 4 on a tablet or phone?

I always wondered about flying without the phone still might give it a go just to confirm thanks for that will let you know. These spotters have good eyes mine is usually where im flying to tells me when to turn around lol.
2019-7-2
Use props
OllieM2P-Aus
lvl.2
Australia

How do i lodge a return claim for my goggles which I have tried to use only 3 times since buying in feb and they are having the same problem everyone else is having here? I would like to return them to be fixed to work as intended or i would like a refund.
2019-7-30
Use props
Raydee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20768 ft
United States

I bought a pair of like new (only powered on the bench to check video) goggles a few weeks ago and tried them for the first time today. As you may have guessed the reason I am in this forum is because I was lucky to get 500' before my Smart Controller turned to a black and white screen and froze. Shutting the goggles down fixed everything. I am guessing I am going to be stuck with these now since I bought them used?

On another note my cousin (who talked me into these goggles) has them with the Mavic Platinum and he says that the only way he can get his to work is to power the goggles first and then the remote and Mavic. Do you thing this would make any difference on the Mavic 2 Pro?
2019-7-31
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 201854 ft
United States

Add me to the list... ticket 35381 and so far just refusal to acknowledge the issue. New videos of the issue routed to “engineers” on August 10th for the third time and no response since...
2019-8-15
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Thellamie Posted at 8-15 16:45
Add me to the list... ticket 35381 and so far just refusal to acknowledge the issue. New videos of the issue routed to “engineers” on August 10th for the third time and no response since...

Can I please have a link (URL)l to the video please. Many thanks.
2019-8-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Raydee Posted at 7-31 19:26
I bought a pair of like new (only powered on the bench to check video) goggles a few weeks ago and tried them for the first time today. As you may have guessed the reason I am in this forum is because I was lucky to get 500' before my Smart Controller turned to a black and white screen and froze. Shutting the goggles down fixed everything. I am guessing I am going to be stuck with these now since I bought them used?

On another note my cousin (who talked me into these goggles) has them with the Mavic Platinum and he says that the only way he can get his to work is to power the goggles first and then the remote and Mavic. Do you thing this would make any difference on the Mavic 2 Pro?

I thought if you have the Smart Controller, the Googles RE would have no issues.  I'm not getting the Goggles anymore now.
2019-8-19
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3
United States

UNsyncED Posted at 8-19 21:48
Can I please have a link (URL)l to the video please. Many thanks.

You can see where this happens beginning at the 5:15 mark of the video found at:
At about 5:40 in the video is when the goggles were turned off and normal control and transmission works. Video was taken directly on the smart controller itself rather than the drone.
2019-8-25
Use props
Unrealanthony
lvl.1

Some news…?
2019-9-3
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

i know this thread is getting older.. i used to own a pair of the original white goggles with mavic pro (1st gen) and the range is terribad..   when i was wirelessly linked to my mavic pro and had my iPhone plugged into controller the iPhone video appears FHD and minimal to no input lag whereas the goggles where dropping in and out hard.. moving them over to USB and unlinking them from wireless connection did not improve anything much if at all..  if it allowed better connection it wasn't any more usable with lag and drop outs direct wire to controller.  my experience with the goggles where blah at best. range was probably upto 1 mile wired to controller, half mile if that wirelessly.

so to summarize and give a TL;DR:  shouldn't have been much of an issue with mavic pro + white goggles, both 2.4Ghz and when running via USB should see same image and quality would via my smart device, but did not.  so i believe issues are related and maybe this can help point people in a direction..

2019-9-3
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

No *real* news. After weeks with the ticket open I finally got a message back asking if I was wearing the goggles or had them "on the ground" when the problem happens. After response a message that it's going back to the "engineers".
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1643907 ft

UNsyncED Posted at 5-30 04:27
*** Update on DJI's denial of the Goggles RE issue ***

I have received my Goggles RE back from DJI, after they sent them from the Australian Repair Center to China for further testing.  They have advised me that no repairs were necessary and that the goggles functioned as expected.

I SAY SUE THE BUGGERS... They deserve it.
This issue has been around WAY too long w/o much help from the company that falsely marketed this combination.

I remember posting on this issue nearly a year ago...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=166775&extra=&page=5#comments

and sure enough you were there too, UNsyncED, as were many others just pleading for some help to get this expensive combo up and running AS ADVERTISED, and nearly a year later theyre still on the 'Are your settings correct/FW updated' BS train!

SUE EM!

Your thoughts on your results when u flew over the water vs over land is right on target!

I always thought the problem lied squarely in the programming that is doing the 'decision-making' for the Auto Channel Switching/Auto RF Interference Avoidance functions...

cont'd in next post
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM
lvl.3

djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM Posted at 9-5 17:00
I SAY SUE THE BUGGERS... They deserve it.
This issue has been around WAY too long w/o much help from the company that falsely marketed this combination.

When the M2 is connected to the RC alone it handles the RF Interference just fine but adding the Goggles RE (essentially in slave, secondary RC mode) somehow is too complex for the program to dope it out efficiently.

Case in point (is nearly the same as yours):
(see post #17 & #65 (I think) in url in prev post, if your so inclined?)
I have several flights, now, directly over Lake Michigan, from a low RF interference coastal location and WITHOUT THE PAGODA I can fly the Goggles RE, M2Z, w/ the Smart RC or the Std RC out to beyond 3 miles (battery being the limiting factor). THIS RESULT GOES BACK TO SEPT 2018.
At that time I thought it was more GO4 app related but still the same result.

As a counter test, any time I go over land that has even a small cluster of homes (w/ WIFI of course)
THATS WHEN THE ISSUE ARISES WITH THE GOGGLES RE.

It doesnt matter if it 10 homes or a huge city, its cutting out early IF the Goggles RE are connected...

If Goggles RE are NOT connected = 2+ miles
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM
lvl.3

djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM Posted at 9-5 17:10
When the M2 is connected to the RC alone it handles the RF Interference just fine but adding the Goggles RE (essentially in slave, secondary RC mode) somehow is too complex for the program to dope it out efficiently.

Case in point (is nearly the same as yours):
DJI, get like 2 of your RF engineers in a mobile lab. Grab a Mavic 2, Goggles RE and find an RF deadzone for testing.

Monitor your code while your exposing different interference to the M2/RC/Goggles RE combo.

Once you find signal issues...
STOP (IT WONT BE HARD, if unbiased). then use the exact same parameters w/ the M2/RC alone and record what is causing the issue by comparing the code in your programming.

One combination handles the RF no problem WHILE the other combo (Psst: w/ the Goggles RE) doesnt handle the RF at all!  It Just stops all comms!

Some sarcasm there, for sure, but seriously it doesnt seem unsolvable IF YOU APPLY JUST A BIT OF TROUBLESHOOTING.

I KNOW THAT SORT OF ATTENTION AND CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT WOULD MAKE ME A CONTINUING CUSTOMER VS THE NEVER AGAIN CUSTOMER I AM AT THIS POINT!!!

Remember, your only gigantic because of your customer base. Once you lose em, well?

We shouldnt be doing your troubleshooting for you

Sorry for the mega RANT  Its been building!
2019-9-5
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

So *finally* a lackluster response from DJI asking me to set the frequency to 2.4ghz exclusively and try again. Of course this still fails. Something so well documented but being refused to get it fixed.

Seriously what will it take for DJI to fix this?
2019-9-6
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

Another update. they wrote back asking for a video with the transmission set specifically to 2.4GHz. Following replied back to support team:

New video can be seen at:

Goggles RE set to 2.4ghz transmission

Signal cuts out at 1:50 mark
Goggles turned off and signal returns at: 2:08 mark
2019-9-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Thellamie Posted at 9-6 10:38
Another update. they wrote back asking for a video with the transmission set specifically to 2.4GHz. Following replied back to support team:

New video can be seen at: https://youtu.be/3h9PR_TFEJI

Try selecting a frequency manually.
2019-9-10
Use props
playtime1
lvl.4

UNsyncED Posted at 6-10 18:04
I'm sorry to hear that things still aren't working for you.  I'm in the same boat. Fortunately Australian Consumer Law protects me from DJI's behaviour.  I've commenced legal action against DJI.  This will be an open and shut case.  I'll keep the community up to date on the progress.

Did anything come of this? Been grounded hear last month the wind has not stopped and work? Hope you sorted something out.
2019-9-10
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>

Many people experienced signal issues when connecting DJI Goggles with Mavic.  if you have the goggles, please answear the form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... Y7vu8zwfGg/viewform
2019-9-11
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

AntDX316 Posted at 9-10 10:20
Try selecting a frequency manually.

Done, second video starts with showing of the screen and 2.4Ghz manually selected
2019-9-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Thellamie Posted at 9-11 07:38
Done, second video starts with showing of the screen and 2.4Ghz manually selected

Did it work?

You need to further do 10Mhz and then select it on the chart if not.

You need to try 5.8 and 10Mhz if not too.
2019-9-11
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

After weeks DJI finally asked to send the unit in... like others have posted though when you use the website to request a return for repair the serial number is not recognized. It states that if not recognized use the "select model" option which doesn't have any of the goggles as options. If others get directed you'll need to select the option of FPV Imaging Systems, which will then give you an option for the Goggles RE.
2019-9-13
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

Update on status but looks like DJI is fixing it. I'll update on results of testing once I get it back.

2019-9-23
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

Thellamie Posted at 9-23 05:26
Update on status but looks like DJI is fixing it. I'll update on results of testing once I get it back.

[view_image]

Got the unit back on Friday. After numerous test flights I can confirm THE FIX DOESN'T WORK. No change at all in the behavior. Essentially the goggles are worthless at more than 100 meters or so.
2019-9-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Thellamie Posted at 9-30 07:38
Got the unit back on Friday. After numerous test flights I can confirm THE FIX DOESN'T WORK. No change at all in the behavior. Essentially the goggles are worthless at more than 100 meters or so.

Are you using an antenna attachment?
2019-10-1
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

AntDX316 Posted at 10-1 10:27
Are you using an antenna attachment?

Yes indeed. Antenna attached. Have also tried manually setting the transmission frequency independently for each of the options.
2019-10-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Thellamie Posted at 10-4 09:50
Yes indeed. Antenna attached. Have also tried manually setting the transmission frequency independently for each of the options.

Did you try other antennas?  If the antenna bent it can break the antenna.

Also, is a genuine DJI antenna?
2019-10-4
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3

AntDX316 Posted at 10-4 11:26
Did you try other antennas?  If the antenna bent it can break the antenna.

Also, is a genuine DJI antenna?

Retail version only comes with (2) pagoda antennas. Both tried with no change in performance.
2019-10-7
Use props
djiuser_KCruV1Y6GJ81
lvl.2

Just want to add my comment after reading most of the comments on here with the RE not working out long range.

Finally had a chance to go test mine out with Mavic 2 pro, I had a clear LOS, with the 5.8g antenna attached I was able to fly out to 9145ft=1.7 miles before I had to turn around due to hitting a geo zone. I brought my goggle used, updated to latest firmware. Will do another test once I find a good long range LOS.
2019-10-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I've found 2 different ASINs for the DJI RE goggles.  Shipping weight is also different.  QQS is probably EU/CE version?

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Goggl ... =electronics&sr=1-1 = B077XRBQQS
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 = B077ZXHQ37

2019-10-24
Use props
queen3
New

Croatia

so tried to read most of the stuff here.
had mavic air before, wanted to buy M2 pro with goggels. (already contacted dealer, wanted to buy them tomorow)
i forgot what i googled but i ended on this forum

so is there anyone now making more than 5km with those goggels?
are they going atleast 3km?

should i buy them or not.
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_JYkjyCUhIN9S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209285 ft
Netherlands

It cant be fixed. Its a hardware issue and DJI not willing to recall all units. Why dont they test it as we ask? Man I was all fired up when I recieved the combo. DJI lets face it..... problem cant be solved and the name DJI is being assosiated with a faulty product. Help us man!!!
2019-10-27
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_JYkjyCUhIN9S Posted at 10-27 12:22
It cant be fixed. Its a hardware issue and DJI not willing to recall all units. Why dont they test it as we ask? Man I was all fired up when I recieved the combo. DJI lets face it..... problem cant be solved and the name DJI is being assosiated with a faulty product. Help us man!!!

My RE Goggles have been sitting in the case I purchased for them for months now, they are too frustrating to use. I was hoping for an update on the firmware but now that they have moved on (New FPV Goggle for $800) it doesn't look likely. I have the Ocusync Air system that I haven't been able to use, I noticed the New FPV system claims you can save to the SD card in the drone transmitter which is something that they never got around to working on the Ocusync Air system....
Shame, I like the new Mavic Mini but I'm not giving anymore money to DJI until they address all the issues with the Mavic 2 and Goggles RE...
2019-11-5
Use props
fans339492ca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176053 ft
United Kingdom

Airheadbit Posted at 11-5 06:29
My RE Goggles have been sitting in the case I purchased for them for months now, they are too frustrating to use. I was hoping for an update on the firmware but now that they have moved on (New FPV Goggle for $800) it doesn't look likely. I have the Ocusync Air system that I haven't been able to use, I noticed the New FPV system claims you can save to the SD card in the drone transmitter which is something that they never got around to working on the Ocusync Air system....
Shame, I like the new Mavic Mini but I'm not giving anymore money to DJI until they address all the issues with the Mavic 2 and Goggles RE...

I’ve not really used my goggles due to this range issue. I tried them today and went 2.2km at a height of just 60m, in an open area over flooded grassland. I had no issues and had a full signal on my SC. I was very happy and felt I could have easily have done 3km. I’m in the u.k so in CE mode. I flew later in the day by some trees and went 1.3km and then I got a weak controller signal, which was understandable were I was, but the goggles did not disconnect like I had before at less than 500m. I’m running the latest firmware on everything, I had the aerial in the goggles and image set to 720p 30fps. I think when you switch to 1080p that’s when the range is seriously reduced. I will try another day but I am very happy with them now
2019-11-16
Use props
Drone2020
lvl.2

United States

HOW CAN YOU VERIFY THEY WERE PRODUCED LATER THAN FEB 2019? Im about to buy a set but holding back due to this not being fixed since i have the zoom. Also.. are the white googles effectes aswell? With Chriatmas aroimd the corner, i was aboit to buy these racing google for my zoom. But by the looks of this thread... DJI hasnt fixed it amd will probably never fix it. Damn. So bummed out. So my queation is, is it safe to buy the white gogglea or are they bad aswell?  Anyone knoe a solid answer? I might al together sell my zoom amd invest in Skydio for its amazing tracking system.
2019-12-6
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Drone2020 Posted at 12-6 13:01
HOW CAN YOU VERIFY THEY WERE PRODUCED LATER THAN FEB 2019? Im about to buy a set but holding back due to this not being fixed since i have the zoom. Also.. are the white googles effectes aswell? With Chriatmas aroimd the corner, i was aboit to buy these racing google for my zoom. But by the looks of this thread... DJI hasnt fixed it amd will probably never fix it. Damn. So bummed out. So my queation is, is it safe to buy the white gogglea or are they bad aswell?  Anyone knoe a solid answer? I might al together sell my zoom amd invest in Skydio for its amazing tracking system.

Based upon different users, the manufacturers date doesn't resolve the issue.  there hasn't been any hardware changes with the goggles, and all goggles are affected.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules