Mavic Pro stick error
3858 4 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peted
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

My Mavic Pro controller had been working fine but turned it on yesterday and getting a stick error on the controller.

I try and do the calibration and get no movement from my left stick at all.

I downgraded the firmware and still the same error, I assume it is a hrdware error.

Can this be fixed or am I up for a new controller?
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Peted, my apologies for the trouble. May I know what happened prior to the issue? I would suggest you turn off your aircraft before launching the application and please do not touch  both sticks until you hit OK then proceed with the RC calibration to see if the app will respond. Open the APP, go to general settings by tapping on 3 dots on the top left side- Tap on the remote controller settings and then calibrate the remote controller. If the issue persists, you can back up your files and then reinstall the app. You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2019-3-22
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 15:48
Hi Peted, my apologies for the trouble. May I know what happened prior to the issue? I would suggest you turn off your aircraft before launching the application and please do not touch  both sticks until you hit OK then proceed with the RC calibration to see if the app will respond. Open the APP, go to general settings by tapping on 3 dots on the top left side- Tap on the remote controller settings and then calibrate the remote controller. If the issue persists, you can back up your files and then reinstall the app. You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

I have tried every way possible, the controller is faulty.

I am also not able to connect up to Assistant 2 on my PC with version 2.07.... 2.06 had been working fine but now the USB virtual port is in the list but the software does not connect.

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

peted Posted at 3-22 16:03
I have tried every way possible, the controller is faulty.

I am also not able to connect up to Assistant 2 on my PC with version 2.07.... 2.06 had been working fine but now the USB virtual port is in the list but the software does not connect.

Hi peted, Sorry to know that. If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here, thanks!
2019-3-24
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

No need, the left stick has no movement when doing the calibration.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules