Microphone adapter and wireless module
2004 4 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ed2base
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Folks

I have the microphone adapter for my Osmo Pocket and wondered if it can be used in conjunction with the wireless module? I don't wont to shell out for the wireless if I can't use mic at the same time.

Any help appreciated.
2019-3-22
Use props
dewarner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87536 ft
United States

It will not work.  The Audio Adapter is not designed to use in conjunction with the WiFi Adapter.
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the product. I'm afraid to say this set up will not work since the only thing you can do for now would be charging while having the wireless module on the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-22
Use props
fans8216576b
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-22 09:00
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the product. I'm afraid to say this set up will not work since the only thing you can do for now would be charging while having the wireless module on the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Darn. I had already shelled out for both, expecting them to work together. Is this something that may get corrected in a future firmware update, or does the WiFi module literally not support the connectivity to ever support this.
2019-4-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

If firmware can add/chance wire connection then you are on the right way ...
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules