753 8 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

The mavic zoom has a very useful feature called panning where you simply tap and hold your finger on your screen and you can move your camera up and down left and right similar go the Inspire 1. Is there a way to slow down the panning speed of the camera in settings?

Thank you all in advance
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Drone-Pilot, we do appreciate your interest in our products and thanks for reaching out. This query has already been forwarded to our designated team. I will give you a feedback as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience and support.
2019-3-22
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

I wish I knew the answer to that myself as I was just messing around with that yesterday.
2019-3-22
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Check out this video and see if it addresses that kind of movement

2019-3-22
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kind of but what I want to control is the camera movement only. You know when you put your finger and hold it on the screen of your tablet or phone you can move the camera left or right up or down without having to move physicaly the mavic zoom. Similar to the Inspire 1 camera I've been able to slow it down in tripod mode but I would like to slow it down even more
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone-Pilot Posted at 3-23 10:55
Kind of but what I want to control is the camera movement only. You know when you put your finger and hold it on the screen of your tablet or phone you can move the camera left or right up or down without having to move physicaly the mavic zoom. Similar to the Inspire 1 camera I've been able to slow it down in tripod mode but I would like to slow it down even more

H iDrone-Pilot, we're currently checking this kind of concern and I will give you the answer once I receive the feedback from our related team. Thank you.
2019-3-24
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kind of but what I want to control is the camera movement only. You know when you put your finger and hold it on the screen of your tablet or phone you can move the camera left or right up or down without having to move physicaly the mavic zoom. Similar to the Inspire 1 camera I've been able to slow it down in tripod mode but I would like to slow it down even more

The only way to get a smooth camera movement is to slowly move your finger across the screen at this time, unfortunately. At least, as far as I know.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 3-24 16:00
The only way to get a smooth camera movement is to slowly move your finger across the screen at this time, unfortunately. At least, as far as I know.

Hi, we do appreciate your additional input. If there's a way to slowly move the pan using the DJI GO 4 app it would be cascaded as we've coordinated this situation to our designated department. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Apologies for the late response. After confirming this concern to our related team, unfortunately, we don't have way to slow down the panning speed. Rest assured that we will continue to improve the products according to our customer experience. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules