Can I use 2 RC on Mavic 2 Zoom ? Master and slave mode ?
1877 6 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SectorDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Anyone tried ?  is it possible ?

Thanks in Advance.
2019-3-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Not yet but it should be possible in future in future firmware.
2019-3-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not as yet - this is what I'm holding back on. I may get the Smart Controller when the RC I already have will still be useful.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SectorDrone. Thank you for reaching out and we do appreciate your interest in our product. As of the time being, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom doesn't have the capability to accommodate the dual remote controller. For the latest news and updates for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

The "dual controller ... coming soon" page in the early manual has been totally removed from newer revisions.  
2019-3-23
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am one of the many people also waiting for this, and like A J mentioned this feature would lead me to getting a smart remote, since I would have an actual use for it.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 3-24 15:05
I am one of the many people also waiting for this, and like A J mentioned this feature would lead me to getting a smart remote, since I would have an actual use for it.

Hi, thanks for the additional input. We've received the same suggestion from other DJI Forum members about this possible feature in the future. No worries, if this would be supported soon this would be cascaded to our valued customers. Kindly visit our website for a further update. Thank you for continued support.  
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules