Having a major connection issue - need fix asap
904 2 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andantesash
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi There,

I have been racking my brains / watching videos / reading tutorials etc but with no luck - so i thought I would come on here and asked for advice.

I am having  a problem with my new Mavic Air, I follow the instructions on setting up and have watched countless youtube videos but my remote controller won't connect with the drone. I can connect the drone to my phone without issue and the camera displays etc, but I cannot get it to connect with the controller so I can fly it with that.

I bought the drone for coming on holiday and i'm in a week now and still can't get it to connect and i'm missing some amazing locations because of this connection issue.

Once I get it all switched on, the remote controller has a red light - the two lights on the drone are red and there back light is flashing yellow quickly.

Any tips on how I can fix this urgently?

Thanks

2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day andantesash. I am sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? I will also post a an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to link the DJI Mavic Air to the remote controller Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-23
Use props
andantesash
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried following that video a few times with no luck, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have also tried it on my partners Samsung Galaxy S8+.

I flew the drone for the first time the other day using WIFI as I couldn't get the controller to connect and I felt paranoid as I was used to flying my Phantom with the controller.

I have just clicked the updates button on the app and it's telling me everything is up to date if that helps.

Thanks
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules