Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey all and DJI,

So in addition to SC date issue, I also just noticed that on my AirData UAV maintenance account that all my Mavic 2 Pro and Battery manufactured dates are set to Jan 18, 2013. This is exactly the same problem the SC has been having with its dates for logging and for media time references. Maybe this isn't a SC issue then? Perhaps it is based on the firmware information for the Mavic 2 Pro itself?

DJI, could you please take a look at this?

Thanks!

2019-3-23
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, correction, it is showing as my purchase date of Jan 18, 2013, not manufacture date. Is this something I can correct on my own or is it tied to when I registered the serial number?
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JPilotR. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for us to check this issue and for further development of the said product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-23
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 08:54
Hello and good day JPilotR. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for us to check this issue and for further development of the said product. Thank you for your valued support.

Please get back to us on the other Date Error thread.  It really is confusing trying to find the newest images/videos when they show a date in the year 2013.  And also, I found my files captures on March 20, 2019 had a date of March 8, 2019.  The March 8 date was the last time I had flown and captured files.  

Thank you very much.
2019-3-23
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 08:54

Thank you for the acknowledgment of the issue Stephen. Hopefully R&D takes this up with some priority.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ff22 Posted at 3-23 10:57
Please get back to us on the other Date Error thread.  It really is confusing trying to find the newest images/videos when they show a date in the year 2013.  And also, I found my files captures on March 20, 2019 had a date of March 8, 2019.  The March 8 date was the last time I had flown and captured files.  

Thank you very much.

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for the additional information given. I have already forwarded this thread together with the information you have shared. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JPilotR Posted at 3-23 13:40
Thank you for the acknowledgment of the issue Stephen. Hopefully R&D takes this up with some priority.

You are very much welcome JPilotR. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-3-24
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 15:49
Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for the additional information given. I have already forwarded this thread together with the information you have shared. Thank you for your valued support.

I do hope that the extra information helps find the issue.  
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules