2907 3 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
binary
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128944 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I´ve set the Mavic 2 Pro (latest firmware) to record all images (RAW and JPG) and video footage (mp4 H.265) to the external sd card plugged into the drone, what works fine as expected. But when trying to access the images and footage using my smart controller (latest firmaware) I can not access media located on the sd card in the M2Pro. Only some - not all - jpg are shown on the smart controller image app, but not in the photo section but in the album section.
Neither using image or video app on the smart controller nor using DJI GO 4 Media Files app on the smart controllor nor GoShare etc. can get access to all files.

Is this the intended functionality or this there any special configuration to be set in DJI GO 4 or in the smart controller section.

Just to be complete: DJI GO 4 app on my iPhone (is linked to the smart controller) can not access the files using GoShare (what is quite clear since the smart controller has no access to the media as well).
2019-3-23
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I'm not sure I follow how you were trying to access the files (not dealing with GoShare).

What I've done with the Smart Controller is I've used the Review/Playback icon under the Camera/Video Settings icon.  Then when reviewing an image or video, there's a small icon which can download the current file to the SC.  Photos are a quick download, videos can take a bit of time so be prepared.  

Now, one potential glitch is that recently the file time/date stamp seems to be in error - so if you look for files with most recent (today) date, they might not show as they will have a date with the year 2013!  Or they might have a date from when you earlier flew the drone - like last week or yesterday or whenever.
2019-3-23
Use props
binary
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

OK, thank you, this could be the point.
I will check as soon as batteries are full again
2019-3-23
Use props
binary
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

@ff22: worked fine, that was the point. Thank you very much.
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules