Video Editor
856 12 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

Any advice on the best video editor available?

2019-3-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Impossible to answer. It depends upon whether you are Apple flavoured or PC. Then it depends on whether you want to pay for it or not, then on how much work you are prepared to put into learning the application. Most Apple people like either Adobe Premier or Apple's Final Cut Pro, but be prepared to pay a ransom for them.

In the PC world there quite a few good editors, IMO the best is Blackmagic Da Vinci Resolve, which comes as a free option or paid. It is very powerful, but requires a high spec computer to work properly and takes a while to learn. It also comes in an Apple version as well, but still needs a powerful Apple machine.
Others will suggest more options.
2019-3-23
Use props
Spacetrakker
First Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Video editing unfortunately is a highly processing intensive application, so no matter which platform you prefer, you need as much processing power as you can afford.

I currently use Corel Video Studio Ultimate which works reasonably well at a modest price tag around 100 bucks.
I used to use  the Microsoft free movie maker that came with Windows but I'm not sure it is included as part of Windows 10.

Best to try a few of he free products and get some editing experience before you spend your hard earned cash!

Good luck with your journey.
2019-3-24
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

I use LumaFusion.......on the App Store.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day danome1. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what editor are they using. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-24
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

I was sent this link when I asked the same question. I found it quite useful.

Link
2019-3-25
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

How long is a piece of string ?  LOL
2019-4-1
Use props
Spacetrakker
First Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Manxmann Posted at 4-1 00:42
How long is a piece of string ?  LOL

I would estimate roughly this long !  
2019-4-1
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

There is no such a thing as best video editor.... there are only the ones that best suit you.
2019-4-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 4-1 23:24
There is no such a thing as best video editor.... there are only the ones that best suit you.

Not so, any professional editor would disagree with you. As someone who was editing video tape back in the era where you cut it with scissors, I have seen many of them come and go, and there are a number that are in the top echelon.
2019-4-1
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

The best one ?   I guess it all depends on the criteria.
The best one for me would be Simple,  Effective,  Cheap and gentle on me ole brain !
2019-4-2
Use props
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

How can I start a new post?
2019-6-14
Use props
jacksimonton
lvl.1

United States