Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket OSMO stopped working
2507 10 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pocket OSMO screen is black but the green light is staying on what should i do?
2019-3-23
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Connect you phone and see what happens.
2019-3-23
Use props
lummox
lvl.4
United States

sometimes whacking it while reciting a Viking skinning chant works. But not always.

(edit - that sounds like a problem - return it if you can.)
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if the situation occur when the mobile device is connected to your Osmo Pocket or not? It would be better if you could provide us with a screenshot for this matter for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
djiuser_bHjB3k5S2HtA
lvl.3
India

are you able to get the screen work ?
2019-3-25
Use props
fansa965d10e
lvl.1
United States

i have this problem - all working fine but black screen - did you fix?
2019-7-23
Use props
djiuser_fIHyDNqP4fRC
New

United Kingdom

I have a si.at issue. the logo co.es up but it cant get past that point. no way to shoot. connected phone but the phone said it could not find d a device. this is the second time. I had high Hope's for this camera and I hope the shop in saigon will take it back
2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_fIHyDNqP4fRC
New

United Kingdom

dji Tony...what's going on? what is the warrant situation in Vietnam? I'm afraid I'm going to have to get a refund. damn shame.
2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_fIHyDNqP4fRC
New

United Kingdom

ok...some more info dji. I have to take out the ad card. then it starts. it will not record once I put the card in though. next...add phone...this also will not record with the so card in. but...it will allow you to save to your mobile. we need a fix for this. recording onto my mobile is not a solution.  thought this might help. I am guessing you will tell me it's the sd card now.i will certainly try a different one and let you know
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_fIHyDNqP4fRC
New

United Kingdom

fix! It will not work with my scan disc ultra #1. It will work with my scan disc extreme #too small to read but might be a three. so...everyone....its all about your sd card. dji...please link us all to what sd cards are compatible. you're welcome.
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_8WvOA4iGVYbe
New

Germany

djiuser_fIHyDNqP4fRC Posted at 12-8 00:20
fix! It will not work with my scan disc ultra #1. It will work with my scan disc extreme #too small to read but might be a three. so...everyone....its all about your sd card. dji...please link us all to what sd cards are compatible. you're welcome.

Do you know what can i do when my Osmo is Stock at the Boot screen and reeboot endless?
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules