Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sporting events geofencing
539 2 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dragos_yks
lvl.1
United States

Good afternoon,

I live near Cleveland, we have Progressive Field nearby (Cleveland Indians) and the whole zone around it it's as authorization zone, listing the Cleveland Indians whole season schedule.

Is this authorization zone in effect now? (They're in spring training, seazon opener is Apr 1st)  Shouldn't those authorization zones go in effect a few hours before/after the game and then be removed from the map?

Currently I can't even see the map where the blue authorization zone is because each game is a different authorization zone block.

Thanks,

D

See
https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
Cleveland OH

2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Upon checking the location that you've provided to us, this particular location is covered by Authorization Zones.  In this Zone, which appear blue in the DJI GO map, users will be prompted with a warning and flight is limited by default. Authorization Zones may be unlocked by authorized users using a DJI verified account. For further details about this situation, I would recommend sending an email to our designated department who handle this kind matter via email which is flysafe@dji.com
2019-3-24
Use props
dragos_yks
lvl.1
United States

All you're doing is telling me that it's and authorization zone and what an authorization zone is.  You're not addressing my question.

I've sent an email to the address you provided, why not address this issue in a public forum.  I'm sure there may be other people with similar questions.

D
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules