DJI Refresh from B&H
965 7 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Todd Felmly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857162 ft
United States

I bought a Mavic Pro Platinum last week from B&H. I also bought DJI Refresh at the same time on the same order.

The drone arrived in two days but I have yet to receive anything about Refresh. B&H said they would email the code within 24 hours of purchase. Obviously it's been longer than that!

Does anyone know who is supposed to send me a link? DJI said B&H, B&H said they are looking into it.

I'm a bit upset because I'm way beyond DJIs 48 hour requirement now and will probably have to prove all is well in order to bind it.

Who dropped the ball here?
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Todd, you will need to contact and push B&H on this matter because the Activation Code should be provided by them. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-3-24
Use props
Todd Felmly
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindy,

Will DJI consider the plan to be active on the day of purchase or will I need to go through the whole video creation? I purchased both at the same time and B&H said it would be automatically be bound.

Thank you,
Todd
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Todd Felmly Posted at 3-25 03:49
Hi Mindy,

Will DJI consider the plan to be active on the day of purchase or will I need to go through the whole video creation? I purchased both at the same time and B&H said it would be automatically be bound.

Todd, I have verified again with the DJI Care Team that the no need to take the verification video, your DJI Care Refresh will be activated within 24 hours, please note the email notification later.
2019-3-25
Use props
Todd Felmly
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Mindy, I did get the letter.

One more question - I am returning my Mavic to the re-seller due to a camera focus issue. Once they exchange the unit for a new one, can DJI transfer the Refresh to the new serial number?
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Todd Felmly Posted at 3-26 05:07
Thanks Mindy, I did get the letter.

One more question - I am returning my Mavic to the re-seller due to a camera focus issue. Once they exchange the unit for a new one, can DJI transfer the Refresh to the new serial number?

If you have got the exchange unit, please kindly write to djicare@dji.com, the designated team will take care of it, no worries.
2019-3-26
Use props
Todd Felmly
lvl.2
United States

Just to close this up for archival purposes, B&H did finally activate the DJI Care Refresh after 7 days. Fortunately it was activated on the day of purchase so even after I activated and 48 hours had passed, the Refresh was still valid on the day of purchase. Keep this in mind if you purchase Care Refresh from B&H and are expecting the email within 24 hours like they state.  
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Todd Felmly Posted at 3-31 07:18
Just to close this up for archival purposes, B&H did finally activate the DJI Care Refresh after 7 days. Fortunately it was activated on the day of purchase so even after I activated and 48 hours had passed, the Refresh was still valid on the day of purchase. Keep this in mind if you purchase Care Refresh from B&H and are expecting the email within 24 hours like they state.

Glad to know the issue has been solved, if you have any further concern, please keep us updated any time. Enjoy flying.
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules