DJI apps for Chromebooks
17715 7 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpmetcal
New

United States

I was wondering if anyone were able to run DJI apps like Go on a chromebook. They have the Android store but the store says the device is not compatible. I have both a Google Pixel Slate and a Pixelbook.
Jeremy
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jeremy, DJI Go APP only supports some devices, please check the compatible list in the Download page of each product and select the proper mobile device. Thanks.
2019-3-26
Use props
derekcentrico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23625 ft
United States

I have the i7 pixelbook and pixel slate. I want to use those high-end devices and it's sad they aren't permitted
2019-5-10
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 00:42
Hi Jeremy, DJI Go APP only supports some devices, please check the compatible list in the Download page of each product and select the proper mobile device. Thanks.

Where? Where is this 'please check the compatible list in the Download page of each product"? I checked on play.google.com and neither DJI GO or DJI GO 4 listed devices that they would run on, DJI GO listed the DRONES it works with.
I have a 10.1" Samsung 2014 tablet with Android 6 running DJI GO 4 talking to my Mavic 2 Zoom but it drops frames. Will a Samsung Tab S4 (current shipping 10" tablet) with Android 8 drop frames?  
2019-6-19
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Try here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Airheadbit Posted at 6-19 13:01
Where? Where is this 'please check the compatible list in the Download page of each product"? I checked on play.google.com and neither DJI GO or DJI GO 4 listed devices that they would run on, DJI GO listed the DRONES it works with.
I have a 10.1" Samsung 2014 tablet with Android 6 running DJI GO 4 talking to my Mavic 2 Zoom but it drops frames. Will a Samsung Tab 4 (current shipping 10" tablet) with Android 8 drop frames?

Hi there, the mobile device compatible list can be found here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
But the Samsung Tab 4 is still not in the compatible list, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured, hope other users who have the device can give you some advice.
2019-6-20
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 04:28
Hi there, the mobile device compatible list can be found here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
But the Samsung Tab 4 is still not in the compatible list, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured, hope other users who have the device can give you some advice.

Found out it is a Samsung Tab S4 or 2018 model, the latest 2019 model is 10% slower but has a longer battery life...
DJI list NO Android tablets, after what Apple did to my children I will never purchase an Apple product.
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Airheadbit Posted at 6-21 11:03
Found out it is a Samsung Tab S4 or 2018 model, the latest 2019 model is 10% slower but has a longer battery life...
DJI list NO Android tablets, after what Apple did to my children I will never purchase an Apple product.

Sorry to hear your unpleasant experience with Apple product, we recommend to use the devices in our compatible list for a better experience, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules