how to remove ''mavic air verified user''
1133 14 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Hey guys, Ive had mavic pro, mavic air, and now mavic 2 pro. I'm just wondering if any of you know how to get the mavic2pro showing under my name (verified user). Quite anoying to reply to people just to say that I'm talking about the mavic2pro and not mavic air in a post. Also with you mavic 2 pro's have you ever experienced a shaky video? not sure what is this about but my shots are all shaky (vibration shaky). no I did not re-calibrate everything, and no I did not change my propellers. but Im asking if it happened to any of you to see if this is ''known issue''. thanks  

peace!!
2019-3-25
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Your Mavic 2 Pro should apear under your name automatically when it is activated. There are a few posts in the forum about shaky video with the Mavic 2 Pro.
2019-3-25
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Agree with the above. If you are the first to register the MP2, it should appear under your name. If you got it after someone else registered it first, no such luck, unfortunately.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, was the Mavic 2 Pro activated under the email address when you logged into DJI Forum? If yes, please kindly provide us with your email address and aircraft SN, we'd like to check.

Regarding the shaky issue of Mavic 2 Pro, does it appear in every flight? May we have some samples for better assistance? Thanks in advance!

Also, if you want to remove the Mavic Air icon, please kindly use the registered email address and send an email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com, the designated team will take care of it.

2019-3-26
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 3-26 02:38
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, was the Mavic 2 Pro activated under the email address when you logged into DJI Forum? If yes, please kindly provide us with your email address and aircraft SN, we'd like to check.

Regarding the shaky issue of Mavic 2 Pro, does it appear in every flight? May we have some samples for better assistance? Thanks in advance!

hey thanks for the reply, as for the registration, I did not execute the first one no. Is it possible to transfer (got receipts and craft SN).

for the video here it is : filmed Dlog H.265. no editing applyed at all : raw footage

thanks for the help
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 3-26 18:12
hey thanks for the reply, as for the registration, I did not execute the first one no. Is it possible to transfer (got receipts and craft SN).

for the video here it is : filmed Dlog H.265. no editing applyed at all : raw footage

As the activation email address cannot be changed, we're sorry that it cannot be transferred now. For the gimbal issue, does it appear in every flight?  You may refresh the firmware and calibrate the gimbal to see whether it helps.
2019-3-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any drone bought second hand will not show an icon on the forum - only drones you bought and activated first hand
2019-3-27
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 3-27 00:43
As the activation email address cannot be changed, we're sorry that it cannot be transferred now. For the gimbal issue, does it appear in every flight?  You may refresh the firmware and calibrate the gimbal to see whether it helps.

Yes every flight, firmware up to date and gimbal was recalibrated already. I'm going to recalibrate any possible thing that there is to recalibrate and  try this weekend.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 3-27 02:48
Yes every flight, firmware up to date and gimbal was recalibrated already. I'm going to recalibrate any possible thing that there is to recalibrate and  try this weekend.

Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly upload the original videos (named as DJIxxxx) to Google Drive or Dropbox, we'll double check, thank you!
2019-3-28
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 3-28 01:07
Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly upload the original videos (named as DJIxxxx) to Google Drive or Dropbox, we'll double check, thank you!

here it is DJI Susan. Thanks for the help. Also while you have to original file can you look at those blurred zones on the edges of the video? seems like there is lots of out of focus distotion (mavic pro 1 wasnt doing this) thanks !

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... xO-XaCfnPkNXAs6r65m
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 3-28 17:56
here it is DJI Susan. Thanks for the help. Also while you have to original file can you look at those blurred zones on the edges of the video? seems like there is lots of out of focus distotion (mavic pro 1 wasnt doing this) thanks  !

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t6xFTSbVgYQ0ixO-XaCfnPkNXAs6r65m

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to our engineers to review and will keep you updated.
2019-3-29
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 3-29 00:01
Received with thanks! I've forwarded to our engineers to review and will keep you updated.

Beautiful thanks for the good service !!
2019-3-29
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

Hello DJI Susan, So I tried re-calibrating everything on this drone (IMU, Gimbal, Compass) and even changed the propellers. And the video shake issue is still happening which make some of the videos non usable. I have to put a warp stabilizer to every shot which is ridiculous.. ... I believe I have a defective Mavic 2 Pro. I'm going travelling in 4weeks(April 26th) and wondering if it's possible to send it in rush (I'm also a DJI select user on dji store) . I Would send the drone In with the most Express way I could ship(I live in canada). Is it possible ? did your engineer look at the video I provided yet? thanks so much, I do not want to ruin my trip with a defective drone.
2019-3-30
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

I do not understand, I'm trying to file a repair and the website says Canada is not available...??
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 3-31 16:36
I do not understand, I'm trying to file a repair and the website says Canada is not available...??
[view_image]

Sorry for the late response. I just got an update from our engineers that they suggested to send the unit in as well, please kindly contact our online support or write to support@dji.com to start a case: https://www.dji.com/support thank you!
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules