3064 10 2019-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlackDroneDown
New

United Kingdom

Hi my friends,

This is my first post and first drone.

I am an beginner so feel free to correct me on everything.

My gimbal shows a live feed on my phone, zooms in and out via the controller button but i cannot control it what soever and it will not let me calibrate. Updated firmware and tried the gimbal calibration but it also seems the camera doesnt sit centre after it turns on and moves itself.

Any ideas? only 2month old and i'm at a loss.

2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BlackDroneDown. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I'd like to ask if the drone had a crash or any hard landings before this issue occurred? Please also check if there is any dirt or sand stuck in the gimbal of the drone. If possible, can you provide a video of the status of the gimbal starting when you power on the unit? You can upload it via YouTube or Google Drive then post here the link. Hit on "Reply" so I'll be notified for an update. Thanks for your support!
2019-3-26
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89573 ft
Greece

I have the same problem..please let me know how to fix it.. Thanks you... George from. Greece... Sometimes it works Sometimes not
2019-5-18
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Greece

And this how camera looks
20190518_221659.jpg
2019-5-18
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Greece

https://youtu.be/HleQd4YOEBg
2019-5-18
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Greece

Please if someone know how to fix it
2019-5-18
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Try to reset camera settings. If that doesnt help , i had once a problem like this with the phantom 4 pro camera.

I held the drone upside down and switched it on and did camera calibration when holding drone sideways . Sounds strange but it helped that times. Afterwards i did a normal calibration of camera and never had problem again.
2019-5-18
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Greece

Thank you.. I try and i Come back
2019-5-18
Use props
mavic greece
lvl.1
Greece

I try all this and More and unfortunaly nothing happens... If someone else or from the dji knew somothing before i send it to customer service please....
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_FZQkU0wRH0CX
lvl.1

Germany

hi mavic greece,
are you able to fix it??? i also have same problem and having no gimble icon in dji app :/
2019-8-6
Use props
NEERAJ SHARMA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312 ft
India

djiuser_FZQkU0wRH0CX Posted at 2019-8-6 16:38
hi mavic greece,
are you able to fix it??? i also have same problem and having no gimble icon in dji app :/

Hello Same problem here  No gimbal icon in mobile and gimbal not moving but video feed all ok
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules