Set Screen Brightness
6756 9 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GetHigh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163619 ft
United States

I recently switched cell phones and forgot where the setting is to make the screen go to full brightness, when the DJI Go 4 app is running.
Android 8.0.0
of course I can do it manually on the cell phone. However I thought there was asetting to do this automatically, when running the phone witht he RC.
Sorry if this has been discussed.
I have searched but have not found a thread on it.
2019-3-27
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I don’t know of any setting in the app that adjusts the screen...changing the exposure will lighten/darken the image but not the screen.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you're looking for an option wherein the brightness of your mobile device would automatically be adjusted upon using the DJI GO 4 app? If yes, we're sorry that this particular setting is not available on our DJI GO 4 app. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-27
Use props
GetHigh
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-27 08:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you're looking for an option wherein the brightness of your mobile device would automatically be adjusted upon using the DJI GO 4 app? If yes, we're sorry that this particular setting is not available on our DJI GO 4 app. Thank you for understanding.

Yes, that is the feature I was seeking. Ok, unfortunately it is not available. I'll see if I can work out a method. It would be helpful.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GetHigh Posted at 3-27 17:54
Yes, that is the feature I was seeking. Ok, unfortunately it is not available. I'll see if I can work out a method. It would be helpful.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our designated department to see if this option would be possible. Please let us know if you have other queries.
2019-3-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

GetHigh Posted at 3-27 17:54

The only way is to adjust the exposure or brightness manually.  I know when looking at the sun it's hard to see unless you are on manual mode or have jacked up the EV.

I think you can run AE lock when it's "bright enough" but I haven't tried yet.
2019-3-28
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

I just saw a video today with someone using a Mavic Pro 2 with DJI go 4 app and he swiped to the left on the main screen and it showed screen brightness. I do this it was kinda like a short cut to the devices he was using. I also “think “ it can only be done on the m2pro. I haven’t tried it on the spark or the p3p.
2019-3-29
Use props
GetHigh
lvl.3
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 3-28 12:31
The only way is to adjust the exposure or brightness manually.  I know when looking at the sun it's hard to see unless you are on manual mode or have jacked up the EV.

I think you can run AE lock when it's "bright enough" but I haven't tried yet.

Thanks but I was not referring to the camera exposure controls. I meant the screen on the cell phone display. The photography part I'm fluent in.
2019-4-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

GetHigh Posted at 4-1 04:45
Thanks but I was not referring to the camera exposure controls. I meant the screen on the cell phone display. The photography part I'm fluent in.

yeah, if they keep adding more features it would take more processing power decreasing our flight time

I assume on the higher-end models you can if not that's interesting
2019-4-1
Use props
GetHigh
lvl.3
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 4-1 07:28
yeah, if they keep adding more features it would take more processing power decreasing our flight time

I assume on the higher-end models you can if not that's interesting

But the processing power would all be in the cell phone / Tablet being used in conjunction with the RC. The software for the display brightness would only be in the Cell phone / tablet. That should not be much drain at all. Merely a call to that operation on the device.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules