DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5 27th March 2019
3877 12 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like we have an update for DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5  https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-air/info#downloads

Not used it to update yet but at least it now opens up....
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this update here. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-27
Use props
Madmsyn
New

United States

I have downloaded and installed it but unable to login. I get a message saying "Network Error 1-302".

2019-3-27
Use props
Madmsyn
New

United States

I have downloaded and installed on my PC with Windows 10 but I am unable to login.  I get a message that reads "Network Error 1-302".  This must be a problem on DJI's end.  I would really appreciate a quick solution.  I am unable to get the RTK working on my M210 and we are losing money daily.
2019-3-27
Use props
makattack
lvl.2
United States

Likewise. Unable to login after installing the newest version to Windows 10 v1809 OS build 17763.379 but the older version of Assistant 2 on my MacOS machine works fine. Had to update an OccuSync air module with the Mac instead.
2019-3-27
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Updated on my Windows 10 Acer Laptop without issue.
dji1.PNG
dji2.PNG
2019-3-27
Use props
SeregaS
New
Russia

Madmsyn Posted at 3-27 15:55
I have downloaded and installed it but unable to login. I get a message saying "Network Error 1-302".

Exactly the same trouble. I have Windows 7
095711e1lwykgqjggkwjkl.jpg
2019-3-28
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got exactly the error msg...if I login on my Desktop PC.
2019-3-28
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I installed this version OK on a Win 10 PC latest build (did usual though - disabled driver signature enforcement first JIC), and started app. I was presented with a number of options (5?) which enabled the app to work properly, which I assumed was DJI making it certain that the user knew what the app would do and give access to. I enabled all to signal acceptance, and ran the app. All worked as it should, with the installation detecting firmware mismatch each time I inserted another battery and I'd then refresh with that battery. I ran a VPS calibration - again, all good.

Only thing I can think of is that others aren't agreeing to enable the necessary capabilities on first start-up.

Oh, and I disabled my VPN. The first time I ran the app I was presented with an empty firmware list (only the latest - ..500 - showing).
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Madmsyn Posted at 3-27 16:00
I have downloaded and installed on my PC with Windows 10 but I am unable to login.  I get a message that reads "Network Error 1-302".  This must be a problem on DJI's end.  I would really appreciate a quick solution.  I am unable to get the RTK working on my M210 and we are losing money daily.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, this already been forwarded to our developer. As of the moment, we don't have feedback yet for a possible workaround. We're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi everyone, About the Network error (1-302) This been already forwarded to our developer and once we received the feedback. Will go back here. Thanks!
2019-3-28
Use props
KrisK
lvl.1
United States

Madmsyn Posted at 3-27 15:55

I am getting same error on Windows 10. Tried "run as administrator" and other options. Ended up having to uninstall, disable UAT with registry hack and reinstall older 2.1.2.4 version to get any connectivity back.
2019-3-28
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

All works as it should now for me.... told a friend who was waiting for the update and he reports working fine for him as well
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules