1247 18 2019-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Dear dji
please at least give us the optiion to choose between metric and imperial on our flight distance

i live in a country where the only imperial units i must work with is my drone

Alternatively you could provide metric and imperial values next to or below each other ?
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've forwarded to this kind of suggestion into our designated department if we could possibly at least provide an option to choose between metrics and imperial. However, as of the time being, we haven't received the latest feedback from our related department. No worries, if there's an update in regards to this situation, we will keep our valued DJI Forum member posted. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 3-27 14:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've forwarded to this kind of suggestion into our designated department if we could possibly at least provide an option to choose between metrics and imperial. However, as of the time being, we haven't received the latest feedback from our related department. No worries, if there's an update in regards to this situation, we will keep our valued DJI Forum member posted. Thank you for understanding.

thank you tony
2019-3-27
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

it would indeed so much appreciated if they could accommodate us members who wish to have a choice
2019-3-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Add me to that list of metric guys.
2019-3-28
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Me too. Imperial is like cutis language for me
2019-3-28
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

When did this ... happen?
It was always possible to set this.
2019-3-28
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

G_Sig Posted at 3-28 09:28
When did this ... happen?
It was always possible to set this.

happened a few months back :-(
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have further queries. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-28
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 11:57
You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have further queries. Thank you for continued support.

Tony please try and help us here, I've been asking for at least a choice in this matter, seems to me that this can be easily resolved, thanks again.
2019-3-29
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes please. Metric is the way of the future AU converted 50 years ago. It's about time the US and GB did the same.  
2019-3-29
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

@Picanoc Jack -  Do you know how I can switch meters to feet for my Altitude in my GO4 App and on my remote control for my Mavic Pro??
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 3-29 04:59
Tony please try and help us here, I've been asking for at least a choice in this matter, seems to me that this can be easily resolved, thanks again.

Hi, we do understand that you want to have an option between metrics and imperial here in the DJI Forum. However, we haven't received the latest feedback from our designated in regards to our request about this option. No worries, I will keep forwarding this information into our team for further assistance. Thank you for understanding.  
2019-4-1
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 12:45
Hi, we do understand that you want to have an option between metrics and imperial here in the DJI Forum. However, we haven't received the latest feedback from our designated in regards to our request about this option. No worries, I will keep forwarding this information into our team for further assistance. Thank you for understanding.

thank you Tony much appreciated.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 4-2 05:46
thank you Tony much appreciated.

You're most welcome. The latest feedback that you've provided to us has been forwarded to the related department. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you!
2019-4-2
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-2 11:18
You're most welcome. The latest feedback that you've provided to us has been forwarded to the related department. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you!

thank you and now we'll just have to wait.
2019-4-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

FLPilotShark Posted at 4-1 02:59
@Picanoc Jack -  Do you know how I can switch meters to feet for my Altitude in my GO4 App and on my remote control for my Mavic Pro??

i'm quite sure its in the general settings, you have the choice of metric or imperial
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 4-3 01:21
thank you and now we'll just have to wait.

Hi, as of the time being, we haven't received any feedback in regards to the concern that has been forwarded to our related team. Please pay attention to our website for a further update. Thank you.
2019-4-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 09:29
Hi, as of the time being, we haven't received any feedback in regards to the concern that has been forwarded to our related team. Please pay attention to our website for a further update. Thank you.

thank you Tony for the follow up.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules