Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
External monitor not working with MCC-B or MCC-C cable
15460 47 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZMZZHzoLpMpz
New
Flight distance : 8806 ft
Turkey

fanscc56bc83 Posted at 12-15 10:07
SO still no resolution with this?! Has there been an updated firmware?  Do I need to get a different gimbal and return the RoninS?  Does the Ronin S2 have the same issue? I have an a7iii.... Does the a7iv do this to? Need to know so I can get my money back before times up!

Thanks

yes i have the ronin rs2 and the sony a6600 with the focus wheel motor. i have only one bad fix. when i doubletap the gimbals on/off button the gimbal motors will turn off and then the usb cables automaticly disconnects from the cam. (??lol) . when i press the manual rec button on my camera the external display doesnt turn black. But when i double tap after that the on/off button on the gimbal again the gimbal motors works and focus motor works and the display is working. but the manual rec button doesnt work this way on the gimbal becouse it is disconnected from the first doubletapp and wouldtn reconnect after the manual pressing the rec button on the cam. i have tried thousends of settings and cables this is my only solution and it is a very bad one. and the gimbal cant take foto with the rec button looool. nice job dji.
2020-12-27
Use props
fans7135f458
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue with an A7RIV and Ronin S on the most current firmware as of 1/30/21.

MCC-C connected no hdmi output.
MCC-C disconnected hdmi output.

Focus pull works with MCC-C.

I will update safety testing my z6 in same setup.
2021-1-30
Use props
ELProduction
lvl.1

Malaysia

Just brought a Feelworld Lut7 monitor, can confirm that the hdmi output is not working while MCC-C cable used together to focus pull with the wheel . Already on the latest firmware, I wonder is this can be solve by getting the MCC-Multi cable instead?

The main idea of adding the monitor is for us to see clearly when we pull focus but if its not support the hdmi output, what used is that for?

This issue also been around for years now, still no update?
2021-1-31
Use props
fans7135f458
lvl.1

United States

With the multi cable, micro usb, it won't focus pull for me.
2021-1-31
Use props
ELProduction
lvl.1

Malaysia

Guess wont, only mcc-c can pull focus but no monitor signal for you in case you need it, this issue carry forward to new model too right?
2021-1-31
Use props
kevfarthing
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11276 ft

United Kingdom

2021 now and we are still in the same place. Still cannot connect HDMI for external monitor and MCC-C cable to work together. Anyone having trouble getting the focus wheel to operate through MCC using a Sony A7R3 it seems like the only way to make this happen is to leave the switch on the Sony lens to AF and turn the camera body to Manual Focus.
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_4PYTYdq6QdiH
New
Paraguay

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-5-10 00:33
Sorry for the late response, with the Multi cable, half press the record button on Ronin-S is not available in Manual Focus Mode.
For the MCC-C cable, it should work in MF mode, but the EF lenses are required.
If there is no luck, may I verify if it is work when half pressing the shutter button in your camera?

Hello, I have the same problem with the external monitor/Ronin RS2 compatibility, there is no fix to this? i mean, it's the same problem from years ago, I have the RS2 and still the same problem the people have with the ronin S, sony and external monitor.
Anyone can fix it? using usb-c to a sony and external monitor at the same time?

I hope you guys can do something...

SONY A7III Ver. 4.00
RONIN S2 01.03.00.50
FEELWORLD F6 PLUS
2021-5-31
Use props
fansc8d8783d
New
Canada

Hello DJI.
I see this issue has been ongoing for a long time. I am having the same issue using my Sony a7iii with the Ronin S. I have no problem getting the focus wheel to work but the problem is that the minute any of the MCC cables are plugged into the USB port there is no output to the Atomos Ninja V.

Have you been able to come up with a solution or a workaround please? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules