Care Refresh? Yeah, right!
1444 1 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

So I crashed my Mavic 2 Pro and it was completely my fault. No malfunctions, no errors (on the part of Dji), just a simple case of crashing it into a wall. I filed a claim, sent in the drone, they received the drone, and then sent me several emails requesting the flight logs. The stated reason that they wanted this information was "so we can determine why it crashed." I explained that I made an error and hit a wall and that no investigation into a cause was needed. I then received a quotation for $400 of repairs. I sent another email telling them that I wanted to get an "expedited replacement" using my Care Refresh (bought on the day I purchased the drone and within the allowed time frame).

That was over two weeks ago and the only thing I have received are more emails telling me I need to pay them almost $400 before they will send me back my repaired drone.

So far, care refresh is a complete scam.

If any moderators come along, my case number is CAS-2786907-K3Z4V8.

2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Zatx, I do apologize for what happened and for the whole situation. Please be advised that the case was created as a regular repair that's why it has to undergo the assessment. In creating a case online you'll have two option to select it's either you want to proceed with DJI Care Refresh Express that will expedite the process of your case and skip damage assessment and data analysis or you want to proceed with a Regular Repair that has to undergo the normal process. Going back to your case as per checking we already sent the invoice under DJI Care Refresh upon request and it's already payment confirmed. We hope you understand and again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules