Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Driller35 Posted at 3-28 23:48
Got the same with my installed DJI assistant 2, blocked completely out on Windows 10, uninstalled and downloaded new Dji 2 , same thing blocked

Aloha Driller,

You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

KyeM Posted at 3-28 21:35
This is so disappointing and frustrating! Can you please advise as soon as you have a fix for this. It has now been 2 weeks that I have been unable to use my Matrice 100 with N1 video encoder (presumably because of apparent aircraft firmware upgrade requirement via DJI GO app ie. no image transmission) and then unable to upgrade Matrice 100 firmware because DJI Assistant 2 was completely blocked on Windows 10 and now this "network error" preventing me from logging in.

Please tell your developer to test software and firmware updates PRIOR to release!

Aloha Kye,

You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 15:49
We're sorry for the Inconvenience Captain. As of the time being, we don't have yet any feedback from our developer since this been already escalated with them. Thank you for your consideration.

Aloha Gamora,

Mahalo for the help!  DJI solved the problem!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha TriProt,

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-30
Use props
KyeM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1411572 ft
Australia

Cetacean Posted at 3-30 15:47
Aloha Nethoggie,

No, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat the same thing, the problem with it being blocked on Windows 10 has been fixed, but not the login error.
2019-3-30
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 3-30 15:40
Aloha Aardvark,

Thank you for your reply, the latest DJI Assistant 2, which I downloaded when first released, installs correctly. The problem I have now, is the same as a significant number, which is that the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 does not allow me to log into my user account, which is needed for upgrades.

It produces an error (1-302) as discussed in this other Thread
2019-3-31
Use props
fansc23c71f6
lvl.1
Sweden

Fortfarande inloggningsfel Network Error (1-302)
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

KyeM Posted at 3-30 21:05
No, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat the same thing, the problem with it being blocked on Windows 10 has been fixed, but not the login error.

Aloha Kye,

OK, Mahalo for the feedback!  Could you start a new thread with that problem as the focus of the new thread again, but note in the title that the new Assistant 2 software installs and opens OK?  The sign-in problem is getting lost in this thread because the Assistant 2 software was not working.

The new thread will bring it to the administrator's attention that the problem is now with the sign-in.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 3-31 00:04
Thank you for your reply, the latest DJI Assistant 2, which I downloaded when first released, installs correctly. The problem I have now, is the same as a significant number, which is that the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 does not allow me to log into my user account, which is needed for upgrades.

It produces an error (1-3-2) as discussed in this other Thread

Aloha Aardvark,

That thread link is to the first page of this thread.  This is a real mess.  I thought the problem was the same one I was having with the Assistant 2 software not loading or installing.  Somehow I forgot that this thread is about the sign-in problem.  I did have a weird sign-in requirement a week or so ago but it all worked OK.  I am not going to test it again now!

Misty and Gamora are on it, so maybe there will be a fix soon.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8
lvl.2
Australia

Cetacean stop spamming the same message 20 times no one wants your spam here that is
1. spammy
2. useless
3. incorrect
2019-3-31
Use props
SparkLm
lvl.1
Poland

Cetacean Posted at 3-30 15:41
Aloha LabMind,

1. do not lie
2. do not spam
3. login in A2 does not work
2019-3-31
Use props
SparkLm
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 03:20
Hi all, we appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused, no need to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and the firmware update and the vision calibration still can be used.
For this issue, any chance to export the logs to us for further analysis? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.
Log path: C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\log

Hi DJI Mindy

How do you activate DJI Goggles ?
I'm waiting from March 28 !!!
Sign in A2 does not work, communication error 302.

Is the whole community supposed to boycott DJI and start handing over the equipment?
I assure you that the current situation will disperse everywhere like a black advertisement.

I do not understand the concept of device activation.
What is its main task?
2019-3-31
Use props
fansc23c71f6
lvl.1
Sweden

Hej
Nu skulle jag vara glad om det det gick att ordna så man kan logga in på assistant 2 för att aktivera goggles RE.
Finns det inte någon äldre ver av A2 som går att lägga ut tillfälligt eller någon annan sida för att aktivera dessa.
Från en ledsen dji mavic pro och goggles RE ägare. (windows 10)
2019-3-31
Use props
szekelybence
New
Flight distance : 179236 ft
Hungary

Hello Folks,

Same problem here. I am in the need of updating firmware on my MP RC beucase it keeps dropping signal nearly every time. That is just ridiculous. Now I even cannot log in to Assistant and my warranty is going to expire in less than a week.

As I see, this problem persists for a while...
2019-3-31
Use props
SparkLm
lvl.1
Poland

fansc23c71f6 Posted at 3-31 05:29
Hej
Nu skulle jag vara glad om det det gick att ordna så man kan logga in på assistant 2 för att aktivera goggles RE.
Finns det inte någon äldre ver av A2 som går att lägga ut tillfälligt eller någon annan sida för att aktivera dessa.

Hej
Kontrollera A v 1.2.4 - det är ännu värre under Windows 10
(systemblokken startar och hjälper inte att inaktivera UAC)
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_yJbWwrbm0AU8 Posted at 3-31 01:35
Cetacean stop spamming the same message 20 times no one wants your spam here that is
1. spammy
2. useless

Aloha djiuser_yJb,

OK, so solve the problem yourself and get off the Forum.  Your choice.  If you are going to come on the Forum, work with those of us on the Forum who are trying to help.  As a Lvl.1 member of the Forum, you clearly have little experience in these issues.  Abusive comments like yours often show little experience and knowledge.

Do be aware that admitting a mistake is not a weakness or a sign of weakness, it is a movement toward a solution.  If we keep pushing a mistake, it does not help anyone.

You also appear to have not realized what I was doing and that many posts in this thread were about the DJI Assistant 2 problem that was recently corrected.  So much so that I forgot that the problem was primarily about the sign-in issue; not an uncommon oversight.  You also appear to be unaware that by directly replying to a Poster's post, the Poster is notified that someone is responding to their concern.  Another step toward finding a solution.

So, how about taking a step backwards and try to figure out what you are trying to do here on the Forum.  The only benefit to being insulting is that you vent your frustration and that may make you feel better but it contributes nothing to solving the problem.

So, do you want to solve the problem or be a disruptive part of the problem, a roadblock?  We are only as good as those participants working toward good, problem-solving ends.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

SparkLm Posted at 3-31 04:52
1. do not lie
2. do not spam
3. login in A2 does not work

Aloha Spark,

The Log-in problem is being addressed by DJI.  I also had problems with the DJI Goggles, but not an activation problem.  At least DJI has gotten the DJI Assistant 2 software working again but they still need to get the sign-in problem resolved.  Patience is in order.  Waiting a week for a solution to a problem does not compare to some of the other problems that DJI customers have encountered.

This is cutting edge technology in a world where hackers do their best to be disruptive, (even if it is just for fun and bragging rights).   I remember what it felt like while I was waiting to get my DJI Goggles up and running, so it is easy to understand that your patience is running thin at the same time you are so enthusiastic to use the cutting edge technology.  But, do try to be patient.

Talk of a boycott does not help the situation.  How does a boycott help DJI solve the problem better?

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

szekelybence Posted at 3-31 05:38
Hello Folks,

Same problem here. I am in the need of updating firmware on my MP RC beucase it keeps dropping signal nearly every time. That is just ridiculous. Now I even cannot log in to Assistant and my warranty is going to expire in less than a week.

Aloha szekelybence,

Send an email to DJI Support and explain that your warranty will soon expire (and other product information).  Put a link to this thread in the email as a reference.  If you put your Order Number and serial number in the email, it may help document your situation.

You may also want to make a phone call or use the CHAT function to speed things up.  Be sure to cross-reference the email and live communication.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dupes@sego.se Posted at 3-30 05:58
Not much in it:

[14:40:34:515][DevMgr              ] DLL : DJIRadarService      ignore!

Hi dupes, appreciate your assistance to export the logs, we have forwarded it to our engineers for further analysis, if there is any update, I will keep you posted.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cetacean Posted at 3-30 15:36
Aloha Mindy,

I looked at all the "Downloads" sections of the Product Sites for DJI and they all appear to have the new and latest version of DJI Assistant 2.  You have to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for what product you are trying to work with.  The latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 have addressed the issue with Windows 10.

Cetacean, thanks for your input, yes, the new DJI Assistant has fixed the issue ‘This APP has been blocked’ during the installation, I believe what other customers reported is the DJI Assistant 2 cannot be logged in with an error message (1-302), this issue has been reported to our engineers for attention, I will keep following up.
2019-3-31
Use props
OllieMP2Aus
lvl.2
Australia

Cetacean don't kid yourself. Everyone knows you're copy pasting the same response to each person and spamming the thread so that you get your 2 points per post. Wowo you're a captain so amazing!
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FLY DOG Posted at 3-30 07:43
Does anyone here know the law? Can we take a legal trial against DJI ? This is unacceptable for 3 days I can not activate newly purchased products.
I am not able to work - I have assumed that this situation can occur for many hours, but not a few days.

Hi FLY DOG, the drone can only be activated via the APP, you just need to download the correct APP and follow the guides to get it activated. What product did you purchase?
The issue has been escalated to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once it is fixed. Besides, no need to log in the DJI Assistant 2 if you would like to update the firmware or calibrate the vision system. But we are truly sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WillyA Posted at 3-30 07:20
Glad I installed it before I ran in to problems. Here I get the same network error (1-302) when trying to log in to the DJI Asisstent 2 (1.2.5) for the Mavic Pro Platinum.

Hi WillyA, our engineers are working on it, if you need to use DJI Assitant 2 urgently, you can still use it without logging in DJI Assistant 2, I will keep you updated once it is solved.
2019-3-31
Use props
SparkLm
lvl.1
Poland

Cetacean Posted at 3-31 17:30
Aloha Spark,

The Log-in problem is being addressed by DJI.  I also had problems with the DJI Goggles, but not an activation problem.  At least DJI has gotten the DJI Assistant 2 software working again but they still need to get the sign-in problem resolved.  Patience is in order.  Waiting a week for a solution to a problem does not compare to some of the other problems that DJI customers have encountered.

The oldest profession in the world is immortal.
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

OllieMP2Aus Posted at 3-31 20:13
Cetacean don't kid yourself. Everyone knows you're copy pasting the same response to each person and spamming the thread so that you get your 2 points per post. Wowo you're a captain so amazing!

Aloha Ollie,

Another Lvl 1 going tell me how the DJI world works?!?  Knock yourself out!  Maybe you are so self-serving that you cannot imagine someone who actually wants to help someone out because they remember how it was when they started out years ago.  Yeah, cast aspersion upon me if you like.  It does not bother me.  Go to town!

I guess you do not know either that you have to do a direct reply in order to let a poster know that you are responding to their concern.  How about take your time and pay attention to what goes on around here before you start putting your foot in your mouth and insulting others.  BTW, I was a Captain way back when before they lowered the standard to make it easier for guys like you, Wowo!!!

But, do not worry, if you have a problem with your Mavic 2 Pro, and I can help, your comments will not be considered.  We are just here to help.  It is what we like to do.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

SparkLm Posted at 3-31 21:12
The oldest profession in the world is immortal.

Aloha Spark,

OK, Good luck with your solution.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

FLY DOG Posted at 3-30 07:43
Does anyone here know the law? Can we take a legal trial against DJI ? This is unacceptable for 3 days I can not activate newly purchased products.
I am not able to work - I have assumed that this situation can occur for many hours, but not a few days.

Aloha FLY DOG,

Yes, according to the law, you have already agreed to binding arbitration with DJI for any perceived problem you may have.  When you agreed to the DJI Terms of Service, you agreed to arbitration and not to do otherwise.  This is normal, just like Microsoft and Apple, etc..

DJI is working on the problem, and as Mindy said, the problem is being expedited.  Mindy also said you can activate without signing in to DJI Assistant 2.  Contact tech support or use the CHAT function and then email tech support if you still have not resolved your problem.  I think Mindy also gave instructions on how to do it without signing in to DJI Assistant 2.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 20:13
Cetacean, thanks for your input, yes, the new DJI Assistant has fixed the issue ‘This APP has been blocked’ during the installation, I believe what other customers reported is the DJI Assistant 2 cannot be logged in with an error message (1-302), this issue has been reported to our engineers for attention, I will keep following up.

Aloha Mindy,

Mahalo for the help!  Sorry you are getting such impatient concerns.  But then, I remember when I had to wait until I could fly the DJI Technology - very hard to wait and easy to be impatient!  Oh well.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cetacean Posted at 3-31 21:56
Aloha Mindy,

Mahalo for the help!  Sorry you are getting such impatient concerns.  But then, I remember when I had to wait until I could fly the DJI Technology - very hard to wait and easy to be impatient!  Oh well.

I'm not impatient, just feel sorry that there is another issue with the DJI Assistant 2, but our engineers are working on it, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-4-1
Use props
KyeM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1411572 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 00:51
I'm not impatient, just feel sorry that there is another issue with the DJI Assistant 2, but our engineers are working on it, hope it will be solved soon.

Login is now working again for me.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KyeM Posted at 4-1 02:27

Thanks for your feedback KyeM, our engineers updated the server, please let us know if the issue happens again.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

szekelybence Posted at 3-31 05:38
Hello Folks,

Same problem here. I am in the need of updating firmware on my MP RC beucase it keeps dropping signal nearly every time. That is just ridiculous. Now I even cannot log in to Assistant and my warranty is going to expire in less than a week.

Hi szekelybence, sorry for the trouble caused, could you please try again to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and let us know if the issue persists? Thank you.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SparkLm Posted at 3-31 05:05
Hi DJI Mindy

How do you activate DJI Goggles ?

Hi SparkLm, we are very sorry for the unpleasant experience, our engineers have updated the server, could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists? Thank you.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aardvark Posted at 3-31 00:04

It produces an error (1-302) as discussed in this other Thread

Hi Aardvark, could you please try again to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and let us know the result?
2019-4-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 02:44
Hi Aardvark, could you please try again to log in the DJI Assistant 2 and let us know the result?

Hello Mindy, I have now managed to log into DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.5 on my Windows 10 which has all latest updates.

It connected to my Mavic Pro and updated the flight safety database successfully and without any prompting.

Thank you to you and your engineers for escalating and resolving this problem :-)
2019-4-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 00:51
I'm not impatient, just feel sorry that there is another issue with the DJI Assistant 2, but our engineers are working on it, hope it will be solved soon.

Aloha Mindy,

My apologies, I meant that some of the Forum Members were being impatient with you and DJI.  You and DJI are doing the best you can under difficult circumstances and your efforts are greatly appreciated.  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-4-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

KyeM Posted at 4-1 02:27

Aloha Kye,

Good to hear!  Mahalo for reporting the success!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-4-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 4-1 03:05
Hello Mindy, I have now managed to log into DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.5 on my Windows 10 which has all latest updates.

It connected to my Mavic Pro and updated the flight safety database successfully and without any prompting.

Aloha Aardvark,

Good to hear!  I just looked and saw that the DJI Goggles now use DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5.  (V1.2.4 had to be uninstalled because of the problem.)  Have you done anything with your goggles and v1.2.5 yet?  Mine were in storage and I was trying to update them when I came across this problem.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-4-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 4-1 03:43
Aloha Aardvark,

Good to hear!  I just looked and saw that the DJI Goggles now use DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5.  (V1.2.4 had to be uninstalled because of the problem.)  Have you done anything with your goggles and v1.2.5 yet?  Mine were in storage and I was trying to update them when I came across this problem.

Assistant 2 V1.2.5 sees my Goggles (first generation), and shows my current build as V01.04.0500 which is the latest and last release concerning the Goggles and Mavic Pro (and Platinum).
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aardvark Posted at 4-1 03:05
Hello Mindy, I have now managed to log into DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.5 on my Windows 10 which has all latest updates.

Glad to hear that, Aardvark, please keep us updated without hesitation if there is any further issue.
2019-4-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules