Why is the Korean language missing from the Android app?
811 3 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJangFPVko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669180 ft
South Korea

As DJI pursues multi-language support, Korean language is supported for IOS, but Android has not been supported so far.

I wonder what the reason is.

In the past, I requested DJI to support Korean language on several occasions in August 2015 and February 2016 and handed over the text files I had translated to the R&D department.

Later, I was told that Korean language would be supported, and I knew it was reflected in the IOS.

And the surprising fact was that much of what was translated into IOS matched what I had translated. I could tell because text through Google translation or MS translation is totally different.

However, even though the translation I delivered to DJI was for Android, it still hasn't been reflected in the Android app three years later.

Just adding text doesn't make any sense why it doesn't reflect.

And while I continue to spend a great deal of time and effort using translated text in IOS, I have received no reward for it.

Currently, many app developers use Crowdin to collaborate on translation.

If possible, I would like to use Crowdin or similar cloud-based servers to support not only Korean language but also many multi-lingual languages.

If DJI runs such a system, of course I am willing to participate.

I hope it doesn't go through the DJI Korea Flagship manager. Keep in mind that they have no interest in such things.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JJangFPVko. Thank you for reaching out and for the given information. Let me please forward this information you have given to our DJI R&D Team for further development. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-29
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

제가볼땐 안드로이드 폰은 가망없는거 같아여 회사 창립한지 13이나 지났는데 아직도 안드로이드 한글화가 안된거는 아에 할생각이 있기는 한건지 차라리 jjang님이 하나 최신버전으로 만들어주세요.
2019-6-23
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

제가볼땐 안드로이드 폰은 가망없는거 같아여 회사 창립한지 13이나 지났는데 아직도 안드로이드 한글화가 안된거는 아에 할생각이 있기는 한건지 차라리 jjang님이 하나 최신버전으로 만들어주세요.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules