12Next >
9021 40 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1041184 ft
United States

I do live feed frequently while flying my DJI Mavic Pro and Spark. Today it won't let me do it and it is giving me some strange message that says: Cannot record live video
(#10) To use live-video-api on behalf of  people who are not admins, developers and testers of your app, your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features:
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review

Is this happenning to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this issue? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both my DJI app and Facebook app. and still get the same message. I have the Litchi app and it works fine with that app.

Thanks!

2019-3-28
Use props
NZJH
lvl.1
Taiwan

The same here.
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_ddu0M11hpZak
New
Flight distance : 44459 ft
Turkey

Same Problem.
2019-3-29
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

I think Facebook has stopped allowing the DJI app to do live feed. I'm going to call them today and try to get to worked out. Are you all getting that same message
2019-3-29
Use props
Ben Foong 4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2292352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does your screen say something about copyright or coding like my one on my smart controller ? Worked on my inspire 1 but keeps on failing on my m2
2019-3-29
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

Ben Foong 4 Posted at 3-29 09:23
Does your screen say something about copyright or coding like my one on my smart controller ? Worked on my inspire 1 but keeps on failing on my m2

I just spoke to dji support and it turns out facebook is blocking the dji app from doing live feed. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon. I do live feed every day for this flying streak I am doing so its frustrating for me. But I have litchi which I have never used before. So I'm going to try that. I already know the live feed is working  on that app. I'll keep you posted
2019-3-29
Use props
NZJH
lvl.1
Taiwan

fans95e1f529 Posted at 3-29 12:21
I just spoke to dji support and it turns out facebook is blocking the dji app from doing live feed. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon. I do live feed every day for this flying streak I am doing so its frustrating for me. But I have litchi which I have never used before. So I'm going to try that. I already know the live feed is working  on that app. I'll keep you posted

Many thanks for your support.
2019-3-29
Use props
fans08465d13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4218783 ft
United States

Same issue
2019-3-30
Use props
vbbormori
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283845 ft
Taiwan

my spark same issue
2019-3-30
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Ditto for me too
2019-3-31
Use props
fanse7a9d1a2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316581 ft
United States

Same here!!!
Of course, when I want it the most!
2019-3-31
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

I am going to get back in touch with them tomorrow. I have been using litchi app for live feed and it's nowhere near as good. The flight and audio are not smooth at all. I really hope they get it worked out soon. It's an issue DJI is having with Facebook and they need to get it resolved
2019-3-31
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

fanse7a9d1a2 Posted at 3-31 09:04
Same here!!!
Of course, when I want it the most!

IMG_8349.PNG
2019-3-31
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

This is the message I get when trying to do live feed since Friday last week
2019-3-31
Use props
fanse9db8b7c
New

Malaysia

Hi..
I’m also having the same issues on live feed. Any updates?
2019-4-1
Use props
DOMRAF
New

Morocco

i got the same msg last night any updates about this issues !?
2019-4-1
Use props
YusufBen
New
Flight distance : 755 ft
Turkey

dji spark for the same situation
2019-4-2
Use props
Ben Foong 4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2292352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

YusufBen Posted at 4-2 02:34
dji spark for the same situation

for some reason the original go app is still streaming via my inspire 1 !
2019-4-3
Use props
DVXN
lvl.1
Mexico

Youtube is not working either.
2019-4-5
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

I think that Facebook has terminated the live feed option as a result of the nutbag in New Zealand who ran a live feed of his murders of 50 innocent people.

Many governments around the world have threatened to fine Facebook billions of $$$ with possible jail terms if such a thing is repeated Facebook Fines

This thing goes higher than DJI
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_vQSvbbIUpFOY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36772 ft
Montenegro

Dame issue here !
2019-4-6
Use props
salbers123
New
Flight distance : 73835 ft
United States

Same Problem. Unable to report a bug via Facebook since I'm not a developer and don't meet the other requirements. If anyone is a developer and meets the requirements, please report a bug. https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/

If anyone gets any updates, please let us all know!

Thanks!
2019-4-6
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

DOMRAF Posted at 4-1 11:59
i got the same msg last night any updates about this issues !?

Turns out due to a drone that had a bomb attached to it in New Zealand recently facebook has blocked the dji app users from doing livefeed. DJI is still working on the issue and hopes to get it resolved soon. They will be having an update when it gets fixed. They can't give a specific time frame that it will be worked out but assured me they are working hard to get it fixed! So annoying.
2019-4-6
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

Boffin Posted at 4-5 21:20
I think that Facebook has terminated the live feed option as a result of the nutbag in New Zealand who ran a live feed of his murders of 50 innocent people.

Many governments around the world have threatened to fine Facebook billions of $$$ with possible jail terms if such a thing is repeated Facebook Fines

You are correct about that. I have been in touch with DJI support and they told me last Friday that was the reason FB is blocking the DJI app from doing live feed. They are working on the issue and hoping it will be back up soon. They said they will be having an update for the app when it's fixed. There are crazy people all over posting live feed through the facebook app directly or other apps. I don't think its fair for them to completely block all app users over it. Of course it is terrible what that one evil person. But they should just block that person from facebook.
2019-4-7
Use props
makot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56230 ft
Thailand

Facebook is blocking ANY unauthorized app. Its from DJi side that something has to be done, they have to licence it for the API.

Meanwhile here is the solution to RTMP streaming:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-186304-1-1.html
2019-4-11
Use props
LoTuZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154134 ft
United States

Ugh all the frustration of trying to get this to work brought me here. lol

Hope they get it resolved soon!
2019-4-11
Use props
DmStudio
New
Romania

Same problem to know how to solve?
2019-4-13
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Followinggggg
2019-4-13
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

makot Posted at 4-11 02:15
Facebook is blocking ANY unauthorized app. Its from DJi side that something has to be done, they have to licence it for the API.

Meanwhile here is the solution to RTMP streaming:

what is rtmp streaming? I wish they would hurry up and get the facebook livefeed issue resolved! It's been almost 3 weeks already!
2019-4-14
Use props
makot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56230 ft
Thailand

fans95e1f529 Posted at 4-14 22:18
what is rtmp streaming? I wish they would hurry up and get the facebook livefeed issue resolved! It's been almost 3 weeks already!

RTMP streaming is what the app does... but on the app, it is simplified has Facebook streaming. What the really have to address is the change of protocol for SSL, which facebook will deprecate in 1st May.

Just follow my instructions in the refered post and whenever you want to stream, just use COSTUM RTMP and your key is already there (when doing the first time as on the post).

IT WORKS.
2019-4-17
Use props
vbbormori
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283845 ft
Taiwan

4/24 ,TEST  FACEBOOK  LIVE   OK !
2019-4-24
Use props
LoTuZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154134 ft
United States

Yes!! Tested and working!! Woohoo! My 1 fan wilk be so happy! Lol
2019-4-24
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
United States

And the facebook live feed is down once again! Anyone else having this issue again?
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_6Tei2JkTbjn3
lvl.1

United States

I tried to live feed today to and won't work. I called DJI and told me they had to do an update to fix it. From what I was told the next update should fix it, hope this helps some folks out.
2019-11-21
Use props
Joey01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14026 ft
Italy

Ciao to’ everyone . I previously has issues live streaming with my m2p. Had messages also like the ones i saw at the top of the topic. I think it s a metter of the tablet or smartphone being used. I can only say noe that it woks perfectly with my samsung s8+ and my wifi ipad pro.
2020-3-9
Use props
medievalist
New

United States

so basically, there is no fix for the DJI live stream to FB and the Mobile 3 I just purchased is an absolutely useless selfie stick that tracks. Now I have to pay a restocking fee! Thanks DJI. Not a happy customer right now. Seriously frustrated by this purchase.
2020-4-2
Use props
Vertical Paradise
New

Thailand

I can post live to my Pages but not my Profile, getting the same API error

https://www.facebook.com/verticalparadisekohphangan
2020-4-2
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

It is now April-2020, Has FB and DJI gotten this crap fixed or is something wrong with my P4P+?  I want to live stream my Churches Drive-In service but it will not do FB or YouTube.  I don't get any error.  I click the link and it crashes and goes right back to the screen to start live streaming.  Never does anything.  On Youtube it says i need to allow live streaming.  I have checked my account on Youtube and it is set up to allow it.  Any ideas yet?
2020-4-22
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

The5harrelsons Posted at 4-22 20:26
It is now April-2020, Has FB and DJI gotten this crap fixed or is something wrong with my P4P+?  I want to live stream my Churches Drive-In service but it will not do FB or YouTube.  I don't get any error.  I click the link and it crashes and goes right back to the screen to start live streaming.  Never does anything.  On Youtube it says i need to allow live streaming.  I have checked my account on Youtube and it is set up to allow it.  Any ideas yet?

Come on DJI why are you being so silent on this topic.  If you can’t make it work tell us so we stop trying to figure out what to do.  I am so frustrated that you advertise this function but are not keeping us informed on what you are doing (if anything) to get it working with FB and Yotube.
2020-5-3
Use props
Sentoris
New

Poland

May 2020 - no change - Facebook uses RTMPS which DJI GO will not accept. Live stream to Youtube creates grey frames which in the past disappeared after the video processed. I am very sad that so many people are having this issue. In the past my Osmo/Inspire worked perfect whenever I wanted to live stream to facebook or youtube, now it is all a big mess. On a side note the DJI 4 app for the spark does not have this issue? Only the older DJI GO app? I am very frustrated and looking hard for some kind of fix.
2020-5-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules