Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum website functions broken
913 13 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Is anyone else having issues with clicking on a ‘topic’ and the forum not filtering as expected.

Is anyone else not receiving email notifications anymore?  I’ve turned my email subscription both on and off, with no changes.
2019-3-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not having issues clicking on topics but have noticed I don't

receive email notification anymore.
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi UNsyncED. Sorry for the trouble that it caused you. I would suggest you try a different internet connection. After that, you can re-log into your DJI Forum account or try to log in into a different browser. If the issue persists, kindly write an email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com for better assistance. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-3-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No problems my end
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Woe Posted at 3-29 05:17
I'm not having issues clicking on topics but have noticed I don't

receive email notification anymore.

Hello Woe, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure to uncheck the "Unsubscribe from email notifications" option. You can also follow post #4 and let me know if the issue persists. By the way, this concern has already been reported to our designated team.  I will give you the feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and support.
2019-3-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 17:01
Hello Woe, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure to uncheck the "Unsubscribe from email notifications" option. You can also follow post #4 and let me know if the issue persists. By the way, this concern has already been reported to our designated team.  I will give you the feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and support.
[view_image]

Thanks. Looking forward to your response
2019-3-29
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes when clicking on chapter within the mavic , in stead of for example only getting subjects of like mavic pro zoom, you still get “all”. After clicking a few times on the chapter you finally actually get eventually the topics. Something wrong with dji site. No you local internet connection as dji moderator says.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Woe Posted at 3-29 23:41
Thanks. Looking forward to your response

You're most welcome.
2019-3-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Have an awesome day
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Woe Posted at 3-30 07:29
Have an awesome day

You too Woe, thank you!
2019-4-1
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 08:23
Hi UNsyncED. Sorry for the trouble that it caused you. I would suggest you try a different internet connection. After that, you can re-log into your DJI Forum account or try to log in into a different browser. If the issue persists, kindly write an email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com for better assistance. Appreciate your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin, It seems that the sub-topic issue has been resolved, but my email notification still isn’t working. I’ve ticked and unticked the unsubscribe to emails button, but to no avail. Can you please follow this up on your end, as I feel that this is a universal issue. Many thanks.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UNsyncED Posted at 4-17 15:45
Hi Paladin, It seems that the sub-topic issue has been resolved, but my email notification still isn’t working. I’ve ticked and unticked the unsubscribe to emails button, but to no avail. Can you please follow this up on your end, as I feel that this is a universal issue. Many thanks.

Sure, no problem. I will forward this to our designated team for follow-up. We appreciate your patience, thanks!
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi UNsyncED, if you would like the email notification, please hook up the unsubscribe to emails button. Did you check the spam email or did you ever block anything about it? When did the issue happen? Can you receive the email notification before?
2019-4-19
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 03:12
Hi UNsyncED, if you would like the email notification, please hook up the unsubscribe to emails button. Did you check the spam email or did you ever block anything about it? When did the issue happen? Can you receive the email notification before?

Hi Paladin, the last email received was on the 13th March. Nothing in junk email.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules