Next firmware update?
1018 8 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8b3c992
lvl.2
Russia

Hi@All!
When will the manufacturer make us free from beep sound?  Already can not stand it! Your sluggishness and lack of respect for your customers is astounding. You can do a lot of different developments, but first fix the simple things that you indicate your customers.

In addition, you still have not released half of the claimed accessories for sale, and soon six months as you sell a raw product. With all due respect to you, you are frustrating very much!

So when?
2019-3-29
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Can't wait!

2019-3-29
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

I have to say that I honestly await another firmware update...
But more than that, I really await for the release of new accessory...

Well, not new, just ones DJI already promised us.
2019-3-29
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

it is very strange that DJI leaves firmwares with bugs for so long... for example the issue that resets itself automatically and you lose most of the settings.
I can understand they may want to delay some new features, but problems introduced in previous updates should be fixed as soon as possible.
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_H5QeCNwOq01J
New

United States

"With all due respect"
They deserve none - don't hold back, let them know!
My firmware update keeps freezing at 40%..  maybe that's a good thing?  My dumpsterOSMO can continue not working on the old software.. at least it's not beeping!
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will be the next release of the new firmware. With regards to this issue raised. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Firmware. Thank you.
2019-3-29
Use props
fans0939cbf8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47766 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I do not want to hurt people, even more if they are employees but the answers the dji team delivers are particularly without intelligent content, information or help. Some times it is better not to answer.
I am also really disappointed by the attitude of Dji for this revolutionnary product. A shame.
2019-3-29
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

hedac Posted at 3-29 04:40
it is very strange that DJI leaves firmwares with bugs for so long... for example the issue that resets itself automatically and you lose most of the settings.
I can understand they may want to delay some new features, but problems introduced in previous updates should be fixed as soon as possible.

This is most frustrating of all .
2019-3-29
Use props
Anton U.
lvl.2
Russia

Exactly. Need a quick update for removing this beeping sh**. This situation becomes absolutely disrespectful when CUSTOMERS in simple words just BEGGING the manufacturer for fixing their raw product. Ridiculous. Tell this story to any other big company like Sony and they will die from laughing at this stupidity.

Dji do your job. ASAP.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules