Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirAspects
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1461335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
I have had my P4P V2.0 for about a month, and every time I fly sideways or in a circle, the camera jerks when I stop the motion.  I had a P4P previously and that never happened.

https://youtu.be/Bsl5UaCQ34g

Am I going to have to send this back to support and get an old refurbished one back? or is there a settings fix?

Thanks in advance

Terry Young
2019-3-29
Use props
AirAspects
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1461335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trying to see if I can get it to show the video inline..
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi AirAspects, my apologies for all the trouble.  May I know what happened prior to the issue? Please ensure there's enough braking distance and release the remote controller stick gently to avoid gimbal vibration. If the videos shake during normal flight, please make sure to update the firmware to the latest version and then calibrate the gimbal. By the way, this concern has already been forwarded to our designated team for further checking. I will give you an update as soon as I receive the update. Appreciate your patience and support.
2019-3-29
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would appear this is happening at the moment you bring the right stick back to center?

If so,  go into settings AC, Expo and Sensitivity.......find the gimbal and slow down the gimbal tilt,  slow down the yaw and there is softening of the end points ( don't recall what that's called )

It is AMAzing the difference in control!

Randy
2019-3-30
Use props
Leks056
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486476 ft
Russia

The same problem detected on my P4P2. As pointed in previous posts, I put similar settings. Don't have video in this moment, but I can post it later. The flight was smooth, increasing altitude and SLOW rotation to left, possible.
2019-4-2
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-30 16:33
It would appear this is happening at the moment you bring the right stick back to center?

If so,  go into settings AC, Expo and Sensitivity.......find the gimbal and slow down the gimbal tilt,  slow down the yaw and there is softening of the end points ( don't recall what that's called )

Yeah,  II think it is called Yaw End Point.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

My apologies for the late reply. After confirming this to our related team, this is scenario is normal. In order to decrease the flight speed to 0 quickly, the aircraft attitude will change sharply, as a result, the whole aircraft will shake, and as a result the videos captured under this circumstance will shake. Please ensure enough braking distance and release the remote controller stick gently to avoid gimbal vibration. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2019-4-6
Use props
djiuser_uFE74aaGnqeW
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 15:23
My apologies for the late reply. After confirming this to our related team, this is scenario is normal. In order to decrease the flight speed to 0 quickly, the aircraft attitude will change sharply, as a result, the whole aircraft will shake, and as a result the videos captured under this circumstance will shake. Please ensure enough braking distance and release the remote controller stick gently to avoid gimbal vibration. Thanks for your understanding and support.

I actually came to specifically look for a setting to allow for a slow/smooth return to zero velocity instead of the jerk.
2022-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules