Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Vision wifi/camera issue
2450 5 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrisnjules95
New

United States

This drone flys well and controls well. Since I bought it, it has not connected successfully to my app and I have never seen an image from the camera. It connects to my phone for a brief second then tells me my wifi may not be available. No telemetry. I don't even know if the camera works. I bought it used, It's my first drone. I've had it apart to change out a motor and ESC from a rookie crash my first day out, so I'm not unfamiliar with the guts of the bird. Is there some way of testing the components? After reading some of the similar problems, I'm not looking forward to replacing the NAND. Can it be repaired if the NAND is not working? I really want FPV. Its the only reason it hasn't left my backyard.
2019-3-29
Use props
Chrisnjules95
New

United States

Shots of my phone and the app
Screenshot_20190329-113835.png
20190329_114337.png
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chrisnjules95. Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your  DJI Phantom 2. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at support@dji.com. Thank you.
2019-3-29
Use props
Chrisnjules95
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 07:50
Hello and good day Chrisnjules95. Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your  DJI Phantom 2. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at . Thank you.

Thanks. Sent them an email
2019-3-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

According to your OP, you have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision.  The black screen cannot be repaired on those.  You would have to replace the camera.   However, based on the image you provided, the camera is not binded to the range extender which means the FPV may be working just fine although it's not likely.  So binding the camera to the RE is the first thing you should do.  The procedure is in the manual.  You have the camera's MAC address right?  It should be on a sticker on the side of your original retail box.  Once you bind the camera to the RE, you will know if the FPV works or doesn't work.  Chances are it does not since you've apparently never used it.  The FPV connection should be used regularly, like once a month, or it'll stop working forever.  

Good luck.  
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chrisnjules95 Posted at 3-29 08:51
Thanks. Sent them an email

You are very much welcome Chrisnjules95. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules