Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RTK .DAT file
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianMc
New

Ireland

Hi,

Is the structure of the Phantom 4 RTK .DAT file different to the structure of a Phantom 4 .DAT file?

Thanks
2019-3-29
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

I asked a similar question in another thread:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-184788-1-1.html

No software I have tried that can read a flight .DAT will read a .DAT off of the D-RTK 2.
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BrianMc, welcome to the Forum, I will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi BrianMc, thanks for your patience, we have verified with our engineers that the DAT file between Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 RTK are different, may we verify if there is any problem with it?
2019-4-1
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

Hi Mindy,
I think the question is what software can we use to view the data inside the .DAT file.
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LYVFD8142 Posted at 4-19 20:34
Hi Mindy,
I think the question is what software can we use to view the data inside the .DAT file.

I apologize if I misunderstood, I have verified with our engineers that there is no software to be recommended to view the DAT.file, if you have any problem or need any assistance, please export the file to us for analysis, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules