phantom 4 pro 2.0 purchase?
1877 9 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

anyone know any 3rd party sites that might have a phantom 4 pro "2.0" lying around, as it seems to have been discontinued by DJI for some reason? I'd be interested in getting one...

thanks!

2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day djiguy001. Thank you for your interest in purchasing the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0. As of the moment the  DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0 is currently tagged out of stock and we do not have any information when will the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0 be available. For additional information with regards to the availability of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.
2019-3-30
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 07:18
Hello and good day djiguy001. Thank you for your interest in purchasing the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0. As of the moment the  DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0 is currently tagged out of stock and we do not have any information when will the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0 be available. For additional information with regards to the availability of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.

Thanks. So - I was wondering - do you nkow of any 3rd party sites (i.e., other drone resellers) that may have it? Thanks!
2019-3-30
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

I’m sorry I don’t know of any. I just wanted to suggest that you be very cautious with this. Lots of scammers taking advantage of the Phantom shortage. Please be careful, best of luck with your search.
2019-3-30
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

Grumpy D Posted at 3-30 09:26
I’m sorry I don’t know of any. I just wanted to suggest that you be very cautious with this. Lots of scammers taking advantage of the Phantom shortage. Please be careful, best of luck with your search.

Should add Phantom 4 2.0 to the stock exchange as a commodity
2019-3-30
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Several reputable dealers on eBay are still selling Phantom 4 Pro V2.0s that they still have in stock.

The following resellers no longer offer the Phantom 4 aircraft in any version as of the end of March 2019 (4, 4 Pro, 4 Pro+, 4 Pro V2.0, 4 Pro V2.0+):

Best Buy - All DJI Phantom 4, 4 Pro, 4 Pro+, 4 Pro V2.0, and 4 Pro+ V2.0 aircrafthave been removed from their system - they are not "out of stock" they are no longer offered; SKU #s removed from system. DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2.0 are still offered for sale). Some stores returned remaining stock to DJI in late March 2019. Phantom 4 display models (empty shells) were removed from display cases in most, but not all, stores in Houston, TX area.

Fry's Electronics - All DJI Phantom 4 Pro, Pro+, Pro V2.0, and Pro+ V2.0 aircraft are listed on-line as "Clearance" items and they are all "Sold Out" both on-line and in all stores nationwide

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio (bhpphotovideo.com) - Interestingly, Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ are listed as "back-ordered", but the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and the Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 are both listed as "Discontinued"; DJI Phantom 4 is also listed as "Discontinued"
2019-4-7
Use props
fans26fd5c7c
lvl.1

United States

Not sure if this is allowed but I have them listed on eBay. I’m selling them for $1594.95. My username is “Andymc503” or you can find me in the top search results for DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Check out my good feedback for the phantom. All units are brand new and sealed. Let me know if you have an questions.
2019-4-23
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer- ... ps%2C160&sr=8-3
2019-4-23
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

thanks for the help! actually - I ended up buying one locally a few weeks ago - but had I seen your post sooner - I would have probably purchased yours... I'll keep it in mind though if I need to buy another one, thanks!
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiguy001 Posted at 3-30 07:37
Thanks. So - I was wondering - do you nkow of any 3rd party sites (i.e., other drone resellers) that may have it? Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may consider visiting the link below for our authorized and third-party dealers for you to possibly purchase the drone. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules