14379 11 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Surfer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81378 ft
Maldives

Hi,

Can someone please help. I got a Mavic Air which wouldn't take off.
Its giving me the message "error code (code: 200). Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with aircraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting"

Have updated the software using DJI assistant 2 and still no progress

Thanks

2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sky Surfer. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air. Can you please try to re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller; then remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card; finally restart the aircraft. After this process if the issue will still persist then it appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. Thank for your support.
2019-3-30
Use props
Sky Surfer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81378 ft
Maldives

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 07:13
Hello and good day Sky Surfer. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air. Can you please try to re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller; then remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card; finally restart the aircraft. After this process if the issue will still persist then it appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. Thank for your support.

I'm confused, when u said "remove USB cable of the aircraft", why should i be plugging a USB cable to the aircraft for flight in the first place other then to transfer data.
2019-3-30
Use props
fans7e0d9bc7
lvl.1

United States

Lol u right about that
2019-7-12
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Stephen referred to original profess "chk usb conn of the drone"
the issue stems from mal-sdcard and or mal usbC user usage of the drone
djigo4 flags it chk'ing camera works recording capabilities unsatisfactory
did user damage these two ports of the drone interface digitally?
2019-7-13
Use props
RookiePilotCGN
New
Germany

Hi, I have exactly the same error and I‘m also confused what USB cable to the aircraft you are talking about. Can you explain this?
2020-3-24
Use props
djiuser_RHuiWOow4Mf2
New
Flight distance : 1722 ft
Israel

For me the mavic air 1 fell from 5 meters because of an object stuck in the engine and it fell rich on the gimbal.  No fractions.  But the camera stopped working on a black screen and received an error 200.  Is it possible to try flying without gimbal?  Check to see if the engines are working properly.  Is there a way?  I need to replace a gimbal but have to admit that the hover is correct before.  How to check?
2020-5-7
Use props
fans438d3d01
New

United States

I also got this message.  Several attempts to get an explanation from support.  Tried unplugging everything and plugging back in  (including the removing cable from aircraft.  What does that mean?). no luck, it is out of warranty and they tell me I have to send it in.  I may have to pay $65.00 per hour if I refuse the repair cost.  This suck for a $1000 device which I barely used in 2 years.  Furthermore all 3 of my batteries puffed up and only one is barely usable after light use.  The fact that so many of us are getting this message and same problem is very surprising and disappointing to me.  Support cannot answer what this error code actually means.  I thought that was the point of an error code.
2020-11-30
Use props
fans438d3d01
New

United States

I also got this message.  Several attempts to get an explanation from support.  Tried unplugging everything and plugging back in  (including the removing cable from aircraft.  What does that mean?). no luck, it is out of warranty and they tell me I have to send it in.  I may have to pay $65.00 per hour if I refuse the repair cost.  This suck for a $1000 device which I barely used in 2 years.  Furthermore all 3 of my batteries puffed up and only one is barely usable after light use.  The fact that so many of us are getting this message and same problem is very surprising and disappointing to me.  Support cannot answer what this error code actually means.  I thought that was the point of an error code.
2020-11-30
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
djiuser_e1gKpB8cUrkc
New

Poland

hello can you send me on my emaila pictures and description how did you solved problem code 200 arturszerepka@op.pl
2022-10-9
Use props
TRAAN VAN THUY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368120 ft

Vietnam

2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules