My CS 4.3.14 App experience...
2340 8 2019-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

I flew with the new CrystalSky DJI Go 4.3.14 update for a few hours and I can't OPERATIONALLY fault the app, although it still has a few small bugs present.
I didn't experience any loss of signal, automatic features work well, the lag between my M2Z and the CS is minimal, there's seems to be less lag than with the app on my iPhone and the app is noticibly smoother while using when compared to 4.3.4.

After the wait for the CS app compared to release date of 4.3.12 for phones, I think that the app is great and enjoyable to use. After all at his point in time, the CS version is now newer than the phones, which, in my opinion, is how it should be for a professional and not cheap premium piece of gear.

The few bugs I've encountered are:
1. "Map Loading" shown instead of location in flight records even with GPS synced.
2. The issue with flight records total time and distance is not added accurately.
3. "Waypoints" "Save As" in Chinese.

If DJI can fix these bugs they'll have a winner app.

2019-3-30
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

To add to the above, if DJI can also give an estimated ETA and the assurance that updates are DEFINITELY being worked on and WILL BE released, than perhaps there will be less backlash of users who feel like we're being punished for spending money on premium DJI equipment.
2019-3-30
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Right words Mate. Fully agree
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mAIRs. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI CrystalSky. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-30
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 07:40
Hello and good day mAIRs. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI CrystalSky. Thank you for your valued support.

When trying to setup waypoint pre flight, I found that the Mavic neds to be powered on and connected to create waypoints, or access the intelligent flight modes in general.
Can you pass on the message to the programmer, when they're working on the bug fixes, to add functionality in DJI Go 4 app to be able to create flight plans without the drone needing to be powered on like it is possible in LItchi?
2019-4-1
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Update.. I flew with the M2Z using the CS with the latest software for approximately 90 minutes... I again experienced no loss of signal or drop in video quality.... DJI Go4 4.3.14 definitely looks good to go with confidence...
2019-4-14
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

It is indeed very good.
2019-4-16
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 07:40

Hello DJI Stephen,

I found another small bug in the Go4 app... it is in editing and saving a project. Saving is working but when an ongoing project is opened and than you close the project and the dialogue box gives you the choice to SAVE or NOT SAVE, if you select NOT TO SAVE because not changes were made (or did t want to keep any changes) than it deletes all cut points in the already saved project.
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mAIRs Posted at 4-16 15:49
Hello DJI Stephen,

I found another small bug in the Go4 app... it is in editing and saving a project. Saving is working but when an ongoing project is opened and than you close the project and the dialogue box gives you the choice to SAVE or NOT SAVE, if you select NOT TO SAVE because not changes were made (or did t want to keep any changes) than it deletes all cut points in the already saved project.

Hello and good day mAIRs. Thank you for that additional information you have provided. I will also forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules