Inspire 2 Won't Record to SSD & other issues after Hard Landing
1758 3 2019-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtlAerials
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2916919 ft
United States

Had a hard landing the other day with my Inspire 2 (it descended quicker than expected about 20' off the ground, couldn't recover deceleration before bouncing off ground. Didn't crash and landed smoothly after bouncing).
Now it's not able to focus or change apurture on any of my lenses or record to SSD (PR & cDNG). Is this a possible fix I can do at home or do I need to send it in?

It flies just fine with no errors (other than can't record to SSD on this camera error), but is near useless since nothing is in focus.

Thanks in advance!
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AtlAerials. I am sorry for the troubles that it may cause and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Inspire 2. Since there was a hard landing that happened before. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. In addition we highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 application and contact our support for our team to provide an appropriate solution and initiate the investigation. The repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the investigation. Just a reminder that if the warranty of the said drone has already expired then DJI will not be able to perform a data analysis for the said drone.We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-3-31
Use props
AtlAerials
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2916919 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 09:17
Hello and good day AtlAerials. I am sorry for the troubles that it may cause and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Inspire 2. Since there was a hard landing that happened before. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. In addition we highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 application and contact our support for our team to provide an appropriate solution and initiate the investigation. The repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the investigation. Just a reminder that if the warranty of the said drone has already expired then DJI will not be able to perform a data analysis for the said drone.We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Thanks Stephen. I'll try flashing the firmware. If that doesn't work, I'll create a repair case.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AtlAerials Posted at 4-4 19:42
Thanks Stephen. I'll try flashing the firmware. If that doesn't work, I'll create a repair case.

You are very much welcome AtlAerials and thank you for that additional information you have provided. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules