Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem updating GO4 app on p4pv2 plus to 4.3.14
2335 10 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digsy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1085404 ft
Australia

Hi There,

I have a phantom 4 Pro V2.0 plus with built in controller.

My controller tells me there is a new go 4 app to update (version 4.3.14) which has bug fixes.
Current version is 4.2.16.

When I download and update via wifi evething checks out ok, but when I open the app and check the version it still says version 4.2.16.

I have updated to the lastest version 5 times and have done 3 factory resets and updates. Still shows version 4.2.16

I have tried doing it via the latest dji asssitant app but no updates show up on the app, when I try to factory resey via Dji assitant 2 it says factory reset failed.

Any tips? I just want to have the latest Go4 app installed on my built in controller,

Thanks in advance

D
2019-3-31
Use props
fans3a418564
New

United States

I’m experiencing the exact same issue
2019-3-31
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I have same problem. on P4PV2 plus version cant update DJI GO to 4.3.12. Instalation finish ok, tell me message about  succsesful update, but if i check version, still old version and pop up about update to new version comm again and again..
2019-4-2
Use props
digsy
lvl.3
Australia

These bugs seem to only happen to the plus version as I hear DJI puts more focus on the IOS and Android software for smartphones  rather than the plus versions.

I remember I had the same update issue on the controller firmware I the last 2 iterations untill they corrected the issue on the last  update.

As much as I enjoy the drone ... Just like the drift/yaw issue  I won't be holding  breath for a fix anytime soon. So unfortunate considering how much these things cost
2019-4-3
Use props
DwainC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2023196 ft
United States

You’re not the only one. We have two that we purchased about two months ago that are absolutely worthless for anything other than paperweights. Almost 4k$ for two new drones that essentially will not fly!
2019-4-3
Use props
digsy
lvl.3
Australia

DwainC Posted at 4-3 14:05
You’re not the only one. We have two that we purchased about two months ago that are absolutely worthless for anything other than paperweights. Almost 4k$ for two new drones that essentially will not fly!

I had my V2 replaced twice for the yaw issue. The replacements exhibited the exact same problem. Ive learnt to live with it as I only shoot videos not stills. Its useless for doing long exposures from what I've read.
2019-4-3
Use props
4Pro_Moverio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3537228 ft
United States

I am having the same issue except download will not complete, if it does, will not install and keeps trying to write new files of different sizes.
What gives?
2019-4-6
Use props
digsy
lvl.3
Australia

Update. Re-installed the latest remote controller firmware then re downloaded the go 4 app again. Has finally installed ok to latest go4 app.

I have a new problem now where my battery indicator is permanently showing 80% wheny led indicators are ok.

May contact DJI directly for this one.
2019-4-10
Use props
deanki
New
Flight distance : 12769 ft

United States

I'm having this same problem although it's behaving a bit differently. I currently have version 4.2.6 and when I try to update to the new version, it just says I already have the latest version. Does anyone know if DJI has pulled version 4.3.14 or any other versions newer than 4.2.6 from the available updates?
2021-5-8
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170689 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Same problem here.
2021-5-9
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170689 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

deanki@gmail.com Posted at 5-8 20:01
I'm having this same problem although it's behaving a bit differently. I currently have version 4.2.6 and when I try to update to the new version, it just says I already have the latest version. Does anyone know if DJI has pulled version 4.3.14 or any other versions newer than 4.2.6 from the available updates?

Same problem here, man I just don’t get it they have to upgrade the firmware since 24/12/2019 I don’t use my phantom 4 p v2 anymore because it is useless I’m using just my m2p, also the last days it starts to give other issues it has jello in the video and I found on the web the gimbals yaw motor needs to be replaced, what a piece of junk for almost  a 2 grand price.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules