"no image transmission signal" after sd card. HELP pls!
853 5 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Urbika
New

Slovakia

• hello, please can ask something ? I bought a p3 standard. I got it withou sd card. I try everything and everything was ok. Later when a put a SD card to the gimbal. I get an quot;no image transmission signalquot;..and of that moment t doesnt work. I cant see the live camera but the dron flies. I tried to connect to the pc but it doesnt recognize. either the gimbal hub and the aircraft hub. i Tried some another sd card still not work. tried some other mobile device still not work.

• and i try to update it. but when i want to upgrade witch the mobile app.  Its failed. quot;no sd card Insterrt SD cardquot; but the sd card is in. when a downloaded the bin file. i copy o the sd card but it doesnt update self.

2019-3-31
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Sounds like the card slot is defective.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Urbika. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. May we know what is the current firmware on the said drone? And have you tried to refresh the firmware as well? Have you tried to back up your files and format the SD card using a computer? What kind of SD card you are using? May we also know the model of the mobile device you are using please. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-3-31
Use props
Urbika
New

Slovakia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 09:43
Hello and good day Urbika. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. May we know what is the current firmware on the said drone? And have you tried to refresh the firmware as well? Have you tried to back up your files and format the SD card using a computer? What kind of SD card you are using? May we also know the model of the mobile device you are using please. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen to you too. I go answer to your  questions.
Then the app say Version 3.1.54 is for the app and for the aircraft is 1.2.40+...

I try update the aircraft because the app notifikate me BUT when I upgrade whit the app its "no sd card. insertd sd card" and when I want to copy that bin file to the sd card and put in the gimbal sd slot nothing happen.

Yes I try to format the sd card using PC nothing happend.

I have Kingston 16gb microSDHC class 10 and Ridata microSDHC 16gb 10class. I tried whith Iphone 8plus , Huawie p9 lite, p10 mate, p20 pro.

Nothing helps. Thanks for answer. best Regards and sorry for my English.
2019-3-31
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Is the card slot in the camera ok? Did you insert the card proberly into the slot? If you did it so and nothing happens then the slot may be defective.
2019-3-31
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Hello are you sure the sd card is compatible with the drone??Have you tryed to download the latest firmware to your pc and then transfer the file to the sd card make sure there is nothing on the card before.Then insert the card on drone and start everything up first the rc and then the drone.then it will read the card and then update.no need to start the dji go app.then when the drone is updating the firmware then the led lights will flash yellow and when its finished it will flash solid green.may i ask what colour is the led on rc when you start it normal??the rc led light should be solid green.if its red then you need to bind it with the drone.there is a little led on one of the legs on drone.if its red when everyting is start up.then push it with a pencil until its green
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules