Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flying over an area
1075 3 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebko
lvl.2

Germany

As a part of a project, I am implementing an android app based on the DJI Mobile SDK. I need to automatically fly over a predefined field. I know there is the Waypoint Mission which lets me define waypoints to which the drone will fly after one another. But is there a simpler way to fly over an area and to cover the whole area by only defining, for example, a rectangle which should be covered fully?
The real problem is that the Waypoint Mission is limited to 99 waypoints, but I definitely need more than 99 waypoints to cover a whole field. So is there a possibility to extend the number of waypoints or is it possible to define multiple Waypoint Missions that are executed fluently after one another?
2019-3-31
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Use GSPro 2.0.x - the app takes care of the 99 WP limit.
Once reached the 99th waypoint - simply continue by manually pressing 'resume' mission on the GSPro screen.
2019-3-31
Use props
sebko
lvl.2

Germany

Keule Posted at 3-31 09:22
Use GSPro 2.0.x - the app takes care of the 99 WP limit.
Once reached the 99th waypoint - simply continue by manually pressing 'resume' mission on the GSPro screen.

As I said I am implementing my own app.  The waypoint feature is just a sub-functionality of the app and is hidden from the user. So how can I use the GSPro app? Furthermore, as I see the app is not available for Android.Is it possible to split the 99+ waypoints into two predefined missions that are then carried out after one another?

2019-3-31
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

it possible to split the 99+ waypoints into two predefined missions that are then carried out after one another?
yes
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules