Can't activate. Newwork Error(1-302)
956 7 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwcarp5
lvl.1
United States

I downloaded and installed the lastes DJI Assistant 2 software (V1.2.5) from the Goggles download site, and can't log-in to activate my new Goggles RE. Every time I try I get a Network Error(1-302). I tried on both a Windows 7 and Windows 10 computer. I can log-in fine with the Assistant 2 for my Phantom, but the goggles don't show up in that version. Are others having this trouble? Is there a solution? Pleast help. I want to try out my new goggles!
2019-3-31
Use props
deNick
lvl.1

Russia

Got the same error, while trying to login to my account via DJI Assistant2. Any ideas, DJI ?
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jwcarp5, sorry for the troubles on logging in the DJI Assistant 2, the issue has been forwarded to the server team to look into, I will keep you updated with the latest status, appreciate your patience.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

deNick Posted at 3-31 21:21
Got the same error, while trying to login to my account via DJI Assistant2. Any ideas, DJI ?

Hi deNick, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you would like to use DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware or calibrate the vision system, no need to log in. Our engineers are looking into it, I will keep you updated once it is fixed, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi jwcarp5, thanks for your patience, could you please log in again and let us know if the issue persists?
2019-4-1
Use props
jwcarp5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-1 02:48
Hi jwcarp5, thanks for your patience, could you please log in again and let us know if the issue persists?

Thanks for your help. I am now able to login, and was able to activate my new goggles!
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jwcarp5 Posted at 4-1 15:32
Thanks for your help. I am now able to login, and was able to activate my new goggles!

Glad to hear that, sorry again for the inconvenience that has been caused before, hope you have a great time with Goggles.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

deNick Posted at 3-31 21:21

Hi deNick, the issue has been fixed, please try again and let us know if there is any further problem.
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules