Spark Lost
950 4 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iKnicko7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380797 ft
United States

I was flying my DJI Spark to its max range until it lost connection and fly back automatically. But that wasn't the case yesterday. Yesterday, I set my homepoint then started flying away. I then lost connection and got the beeping noise from my remote that it was coming home. I waited for atleast 5 minutes and heard nothing in the air. 10 minutes passed and the battery could have already died. My dad and I used the "Find my Drone" section in the app and went to the location were I last got a signal. We searched everywhere with no luck. Did anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway I can get a free replacement?
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day iKnicko7. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. Since this issue is happened to the said drone. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. We highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support for our team to provide an appropriate solution and initiate the investigation. The resolution for this issue would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the investigation. Just a reminder that if the warranty of the said drone has already expired then DJI will not be able to perform a data analysis for the said drone. Thank you.
2019-3-31
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Please, download your last log file with instructions below and share the link with us there, so we can try to help you find your drone or explaine what actually happened.
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-3-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that
2019-4-2
Use props
boydusmaczoidus
lvl.2
Slovenia

Sorry to hear that - after some help here I've managed to find my lost drone - so hopefully you will have the same luck
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules