Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual mode with goggles RE what should I expect
479 4 2019-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

When I put the goggles in Dual mode should they work on both frequencies or are my goggles  faulty if they don't do this. I've read the advice from DJI Mindy and do get better results when I select 2.4 with the pagoda antenna attached but isn't Dual mode meant to do this for me or are my goggles defective or can this be rectified through a firmware update. Am very confused and concerned because I can get them to work but not as advertised by putting them in Dual mode and letting them do what they are suppose to. What is good distance in Australia under good conditions do we have some sort of guide to go buy any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
2019-3-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

If your using the Mavic 2 then your range is only going to be about 750 meters before total

disconnect. Doesn't matter with antenna or not that's the distance. I just relinked mine

back to my original MP.
2019-4-1
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Send them back, it’s a common fault.
2019-4-1
Use props
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

Has anyone sent them back and had the problem rectified fixed . Thanks
2019-4-1
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa Posted at 4-1 23:57
Has anyone sent them back and had the problem rectified fixed . Thanks

There's at least one user (Unsynced) who's appears to have been resolved by a complete replacement.  Initial tests appear satisfactory.
My return landed with DJI yesterday so I'm expecting my replacement soon.  Others are in the process of returning theirs
The thread linked below is a good source, suggest you post your return / repair progress in there for everyone's info.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184488&page=2#pid1809901
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules