Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal Bottom Plate
2347 3 2014-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dallasbutler1
New

United States

Hello. I've been searching the web, and calling DJI in LA to hunt down a single part for my H3-3D Gimbal. I had 2 bad crashes with my f550 hexacopter that resulted in the bottom plate of the gimbal being bent. After my first crash I was able to bend the aluuminum back to its orginal shape without any noticeble physical damage to the aluminum. Now, after a second bad crash, the aluminum plate has bent again. In nearly the exact same way it bent previously. I realize that bending the aluminim back and forth will obviously distort and weaken the aluminum.I would like to simply buy a bottom plate and swap out the old plate. Except they dont sell the bottom plate by itself, and there is no way to contact Zenmuse or DJI about my problem. I'm hoping someone can lead me in the right direction or maybe show me a place to buy a 3rd party bottom plate (although I doubt a 3rd party part exists). PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE

2014-11-10
Use props
bpd002
New

United States

prob have to send it in for repair..i know for sure the top plate is out for sale
2014-11-12
Use props
ciminojim
lvl.1

United States

There are a lot of used gimbals on ebay.  It might be easier to buy one and take the part you need.  I have also found parts on Amazon.
2014-11-12
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

Wish you could have your "gimbal bottom plate" here: http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji ... -brackets-250-c.asp
2014-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules