Phantom 3 Props and accessories?
1506 4 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XN1337
lvl.1

Australia

Hi all, Just picked up a second-hand Phantom 3 Standard, been looking for some standard accessories, I feel I may be a few too many years late to the party
Received: Drone, 1 battery, Controller, 1 set of props, spare gimbal mounts. Foam filled backpack, original charger and original USB cable.

I spent a day trying to chase down original phantom 3 batteries and found the original DJI ones are scarce, purchased a new one on sale for $160 and have one that came with the drone with only 30 cycles on it, thinking about getting the banggood PH-3 ones when I need more as they have had some pretty good Youtube reviews.

Having trouble finding Original props from a trustworthy source as DJI do not sell them anymore. what ones is everyone else using?
These seem closest to the original (Maybe real? they have plastic in the hub) LINK: Aliexpress $17.30 AU ex GST
Also are we required to balance these props like I have to with my scratch built DJI Flamewheel F450?
Or is it only the ebay cheapies that require balancing?

I have no real drone experience yet so was looking to build up my flying camera skills with the phantom as the 450 is one scary beast.

2019-4-1
Use props
XN1337
lvl.1

Australia

Hrm, links dont show? aliexpress link https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-DJI-Phantom-3-Propellers-for-DJI-Phantom-3-SE-Professional-Advanced-Standard-Propellers-9450-blade/32869002532.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.5eb23c00bw5lCr
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day XN1337. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry that DJI Phantom 3 Standard Propellers are not available in our online store, please check from our other platforms or the retail stores. I will be posting a link where in you can check out other platforms or the retail stores list. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2019-4-1
Use props
NM_Quad
lvl.4
United States

Welcome to the forum.  I've had my P3S since first released and still flies well and very useful for what I use it for.  A shame DJI has stopped support of the Phantom series as there's thousands still in the air.  You're doing the right thing by getting spare batteries and props while you still can.  I've only replaced props a couple of times from small chips that mysteriously appeared, so maybe every two years.  Many props get damaged when it tips over on landing - so learn to hand catch.  I've found my props balanced closed enough to avoid piddling with them.  Two or three batteries are handy, especially when you drive some distance to an area.  20-25 minutes goes by pretty fast!  Read the manual 2-3 times, watch videos to get comfortable with flying it before concentrating on photography.  Fly smart and conservatively, always with fully charged batteries, stay away from trees and other obstructions, and you'll get many enjoyable flights and photography out of your P3S.  Good flying.
2019-4-2
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Props on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Self- ... ay&sr=8-1-fkmr3

Might look around on There too for batteries.  Dang, those getting hard to find.  DJI Stephen, I realize that DJI is phasing out the older drones, but with the craftsmanship DJI has built into their equipment, plus the fact many pilots do take very good care of their drones, maybe DJI could extend on supplying batteries and props a little longer.  Or maybe have a good recommendation for an outsourced company with DJI's blessing.

Good luck and welcome to the fun world of flying XN1337!!
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules