1308 5 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d27569c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 46614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cas-2831550-58Q7F9 hdmi  module phantom 4pro  sent in for repair on 05/03/2019  have not heard anything since  would be nice to get some sort of update
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the late response. Your case has been escalated to the local team to investigate, we'll check the exact status and help you get an update soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-4-1
Use props
fans1d27569c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 46614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-1 18:45
Hi there, we're sorry for the late response. Your case has been escalated to the local team to investigate, we'll check the exact status and help you get an update soon. Appreciate your support and patience.

Thank you very much l do  appreciate your time and help Vince
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1d27569c Posted at 4-1 22:57
Thank you very much l do  appreciate your time and help Vince

Vince, I've sent you a message in PM, could you check and confirm later? Looking forward to your reply.
2019-4-1
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-1 18:45

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 5-23 13:27
I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.

Sir, we've read your post and Diana has responded to you as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190017-1-1.html please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules