capturing demolition of building, but its near an airport
593 1 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake
Flight distance : 75978 ft
United States

Hey guys, I have a bit of a conundrum. I live in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, there's a very tall abandoned office building that they are leveling in May of this year, and I want to get some cool footage of it coming down. the problem I am having is it is near our local airport, which isn't that big of a deal since they will be shutting it down for that day. I have also gotten permission to fly near the airport at a different location. But the tower they are leveling is in a light path, I uploaded a pic to show where it is, marked with a green X. Now the DJI app will only let me go up to 200ft outside of the blue area, but it will not go inside the blue area, even with permission and self-unlocking. the tower is about 370ft tall, and I want to go up to 400ft to capture the demolition. any ideas what I can do?

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/2019/03/mark-your-calendars-heres-when-martin-tower-is-coming-down.html

beth map.jpg
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jake. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Please send an email to our DJI flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to properly help you with this matter. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules