Trigger won't recenter or lock
1129 6 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi, Is there a way to run a test or confirm if the trigger button is working correctly? Mine is not recentering and/or locking the axis, please help,

2019-4-1
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

Just updated the firmware though. The rest is working well, focus, all the axis, record button, sport mode, etc.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to verify if you've managed to do the auto-tune on your Ronin-S to possibly check the function of the trigger button? For you to perform the auto-tune, kindly press and hold Ronin-S' M button and trigger simultaneously for four seconds to start the Auto-tune. The default Auto-Tune grade is medium. The Ronin-S should emit a sound during the auto-tune. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-1
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 14:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to verify if you've managed to do the auto-tune on your Ronin-S to possibly check the function of the trigger button? For you to perform the auto-tune, kindly press and hold Ronin-S' M button and trigger simultaneously for four seconds to start the Auto-tune. The default Auto-Tune grade is medium. The Ronin-S should emit a sound during the auto-tune. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your reply but as I said, the trigger won't work, therefore I can't autotune the ronin with the button combination (M+Trigger). I did via the app though, a couple of times and still not working.

I also tried a downgrade and reinstalling the new firmware. Everything is working except the trigger.
2019-4-1
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

Sxeon Posted at 4-1 18:30
Thanks for your reply but as I said, the trigger won't work, therefore I can't autotune the ronin with the button combination (M+Trigger). I did via the app though, a couple of times and still not working.

I also tried a downgrade and reinstalling the new firmware. Everything is working except the trigger.

Any other idea? Please help
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sxeon Posted at 4-1 18:30

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. If you've managed to press the trigger button twice to re-center or even thrice then I would suggest sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation. You may contact our support using the link below for further assistance.

www.dji.com/support
2019-4-2
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

Truly Sad that if you have bad luck and get a deffective item (like in my case), it'll be a nightmare to deal with the repairments. The product is not bad, but your support from continent to continent is just .. not ideal.. Wish I had better luck. This has already impacted negatively my business and wallet .
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules