Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Offline Maps area selection very wide and short
878 6 2019-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EmailGuy
lvl.2
United States

Just fired up my Smart Controller and Mavic 2 Pro for the first time today. Managed to get through the activation and all the updates. I'm struggling to download a decent area of offline maps. I can do multiple regions, but the selection area is very wide and not very tall. I would expect to be able to select a more square area. Since the range of this drone is 4.8 miles. I'd love to be able to download maps that cover 4 miles in any direction from my takeoff location. To do that will take a lot of separate downloads. Is anyone else having this issue?
2019-4-1
Use props
dv8ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes same issue I would love to select a wider area.
2019-4-1
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 5433054 ft
Brazil

Same issue here, and can't understande why the selection area have this proportion....
2019-4-1
Use props
DH_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2499131 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I fully agree this area should be larger
2019-4-1
Use props
CloudVisual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13473140 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

Same issue here
2019-4-2
Use props
Timo W.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183665 ft
  • >>>
Germany

same issue
2019-4-2
Use props
Timo W.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183665 ft
  • >>>
Germany

we have this problem since month on the CrystalSky 5,5 and also on the CS7,8, the DOWNLOAD WINDOWS is to SMALL!!! On the CS7,8 the downloads windows i much bigger. but not big enough, we have enough free space on the device. Same s*** on the Smart Controller on a older Go 4 Version the Offline Maps with google maps was great! a complete country with on click. easy to download. All public safety clients need the offline map feature.

Please DJI, change that...
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules