1102 9 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guss Fish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5479 ft

Réunion

Bonjour.
J’essa Désespérément de partager une vidéo live en direct sur facebook depuis mon phantom 4, mais je n’y arrive pas.
J’ai constamment un message d’erreur.
Pourriez-vous m’ai Svp ?
DF839C61-25B1-493F-8575-CD2C5FF9CBFB.png
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. We are confirming the case with the proper team. If we get the feedback, we will let you know.
2019-4-2
Use props
Guss Fish
lvl.1

Réunion

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 02:45
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. We are confirming the case with the proper team. If we get the feedback, we will let you know.

Thank you
2019-4-2
Use props
Guss Fish
lvl.1

Réunion

Help me please
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, I'd got the feedback, the issue is due to a change in Facebook's API, we will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-4-3
Use props
Guss Fish
lvl.1

Réunion

DJI Thor Posted at 4-3 02:22
Hi there, I'd got the feedback, the issue is due to a change in Facebook's API, we will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Merci. Je vais patienter alors.

Suis-je le seul dans ce cas ? ou c'est le même problème pour tout le monde ?
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Guss Fish Posted at 4-3 10:49
Merci. Je vais patienter alors.

Suis-je le seul dans ce cas ? ou c'est le même problème pour tout le monde ?

I am sorry for the late reply. You are not the only one, and the engineers are working on this.
2019-4-6
Use props
Patiyaviki
New

India

The vast majority of individuals commit errors here. They imagine that any space can work for their site. Consequently you will begin the SMM site then you need to buy a space identified with SMM and it should incorporate "SMM" in the area. What's more,https://smmcrown.com/in/ ensure your space is little, doesn't contain more than 7-8 letter sets. For instance Fishsmm.com, Smmcook, Giantsmm. This is some name that is not difficult to recollect and identified with boards.
2021-9-7
Use props
djiuser_pGP7fUp7kLM5
New

Netherlands

Everything has a completely vibrant, crisp look with Oceano Shaders. It feels a l]  piece like a pass between Continuum Shaders and SEUS (both of which you may meet quickly below), however comes away searching very just like its own issue. It's a outstanding way to explore the depths of the ocean for uncommon points of interest like Buried Treasure, Axolotls, and different seafaring Minecraft mobs.
gamense.com/minecraft/best-minecraft-shaders/seus-ptgi
2021-10-26
Use props
whatsappnew
New

India

whatsappnew

Before I begin telling you the benefits of the GBWhatsApp APK, I am alleged to will let you know what GBWA APK is. GBWA is nothing however a changed model of WhatsApp. As you realize WhatsApp is a pinnacle-rated chatting app for smartphone customers, that is available for all platforms, including Android, iOS, Java OS, and more. WA offers some splendid capabilities that different chatting apps just like WA couldn't provide so. To take more benefit of this cool app, a few builders changed this app and grew to become it into MOD versions. GBWhatsApp APK is one of them. To use this app, you can use dual Whatsapp, get all those displayed capabilities.
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules